BY LANEIGE #1 in Night Cream

The LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask has a softening balm texture that closely adheres to lips for quick absorption. Enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants, its Berry Mix Complex™ offers a nutritiously sweet and fragrant blend of raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, and blueberry extracts to indulge the senses. Its exclusive Moisture Wrap™ technology boasts hyaluronic acid and minerals to form a protective film over the lips to lock in moisture and active ingredients. A generous layer of this soothing mask at bedtime helps reduce flakiness so you can wake up to lips that feel refreshed, supple, and soft to the touch.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science™. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

• I wake up sometimes in the morning with super chapped lip...3 Answers
  • This product has been on my radar for a LONG time, but so...10 Answers
  • I'm very curious to try this because my lips always seem ...5 Answers
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
  • "Absolutely in love with this lip product. It has become my go to. The scent is soft and gentle and it is super moisturizing without being super sticky. Another plus is the amount that you get for a measly $24 from Sephora. " in 140 reviews
  • "I recently ordered this from Amazon after watching a Korean products review video on Youtube. I have to say that this is the best lip balm I have ever used. It comes with a tiny spatula to keep ot sanitary and the size is quite generous. It has a mild fruity smell that goes away quote fast but no flavor. I use it day round, not just at night. It has eliminated all dry skin from my lips for good." in 38 reviews
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
CRUSTY LIPS NO MORE!

Where do I even begin? This is my holy grail lip treatment. I use this over everything now. No more lip balms after I tried this product.

Let me start by saying this is a dream come true. I use it as a lip balm and night time lip mask. My lips are smooth and all my fine lines are blurred. I can use this as a lip primer too. My lips look so gorgeous after using this.

For a lip balm: Using this as a lip balm during the day was a very good decision that I made. Most lip balms and chapsticks need to reapplied frequently, but this one you apply once and it can last up to 8 hours. It has a slight shine making it seem like a lip gloss, which I don’t mind!

For a lip mask: At night time, after my normal skin care routine; I apply this. I apply a thick layer over my lips and in the morning I wake up with smooth luscious lips.

For a lip primer: I apply a small amount 10 minutes before I start applying makeup. Then when I’m ready to apply lipstick (usually matte), I blot the excess product with a tissue. Then I apply my lipstick and it doesn’t look dry and it doesn’t sink into my fine lines. My lips look like a Beauty Guru’s lips. Absolutely perfect.

Bottom line: BUY THIS PRODUCT. It’s a miracle product that works wonders. You won’t regret your decision. You get a lot of product for the container and I know mine will last me for at least 8 or 9 months.
Tina F.
san diego
Review for: Berry more...
I purchased the lip mask from Sephora after reading a ton of positive reviewers mentioning they don’t need to use balms or chapsticks anymore. Not sure if it’s my body chemistry or that I am SUPER dehydrated, but I NEED chapstick in my purse at all times even a few hours after using this product. I apply the balm at night and in the morning I wake up with soft luscious lips but by the time 8 am hits, it’s back to crusty dry lips that need a swipe of blistex. I really really wanted to love this product because I am sick of dry lips that look like the surface of the moon, but I get the same luscious lip effect when I slather on bunch of chapstick at night before bed. Might be my body chemistry that is denying me of soft supple lips all day, but the product just didn’t work out for me.
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Berry more...
I can not go to bed with out this on my lips. I have extremely, and I mean extremely, dry and cracked lips. It does not matter if it is summer, spring, fall, or winter. This sleeping mask is so hydrating! I have tried a lot of lip care and this seems to be the ONLY thing to help my lips. It is not sticky at all. The formula is creamy and easy to apply. It comes with a small silicone lip brush but I find it easier to just use my finger. A little of this product goes a long way and trust me when I say it does not take much at all. The first night I used this I put a lot on with the applicator that comes with in and wasted some of the product. I was amazed with how soft, plump, and hydrated my lips looked the morning after the first use. This is definitely worth the price and lasts a good while. I love the smell as well! The smell is not over powering as I have a sensitivity to most smells but has a light fruity smell to it. This is a must have ride or die product!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Best lip mask EVER! When you go to bed with this on, you wake up with soft, plump, revived lips! Like this seriously plumps your lips and makes them look so healthy! I have such a hard time finding anything that makes my lips soft and keeps them that way. I drink so much water and always put something on them, but still they're quite dry. This mask has been a saving grace and has lasted me for at least 6 months now, i'm just about to run out. I will definitely be repurchasing! I don't just use this as a sleep mask, I also put it on in the morning and sometimes later in the afternoon, and before I workout. It keeps your lips so soft and moisturized and also smells kind of like fruit punch, which I love! Highly recommend if you struggle with dry lips!
Serena N.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Berry more...
Coming from a girl who has thee driest lips, Laneige's lip sleeping mask is my holy grail product!! From Vaseline to Carmex, and all the other products I have tried, Laneige was the one the definitely helped restore moisture on my lips. Even though it says it's a sleeping mask, I use it in the daytime before applying my makeup and it helps my lips stay super moisturized. I don't ever wear lipsticks or anything like that, but I like how this lip mask gives you gloss which makes your entire look put together. When it's time for bed, I slather this lip mask along with Laneige's water mask in the blue bottle, and my whole face is hydrated and moisturized. I believe that Laniege is probably one of my favorite skin products of all time!! Definitely recommend this to everyone.
jess g.
new york
HOLY GRAIL!

I have perpetually chapped lips and have tried everything under the sun. Unless I'm constantly applying a lip balm/moisturizer of some kind, they'll get chapped again within hours. This is the first product that is finally healing my dry, flaky lips! It's supposed to be an overnight mask, but I put it on during the day too (yes, my lips are THAT dry!)

Smells delightful and isn't too sticky. Last for ages so you don't have to reapply every 5 seconds. Has a nice glossy effect so it looks like I have a sheer lip gloss on during the day.

This mask has been an absolute game changer for me. I got it as a reward sample from Sephora, and have already bought 2 full sizes, so I don't risk running out! I've convinced several friends & family members to use it too, since they can't believe something finally has long lasting effects on healing my dry, chapped lips!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Berry more...
I have struggled with dry lips for ages. I have this habit of licking my lips, and when they dry out and get dead skin on them, I tend to peel it off and sometimes it bleeds. It was a vicious cycle until I found this HG product. I exfoliate my lips and apply this lip sleeping mask at bed time and I wake up with luscious and moisturized lips that are plump and ready for lipstick application. I no longer have to only use lip gloss and lip balms because my lips were too dry and textured for lipstick application. I can wear all of my beloved Tom Ford lipsticks without fear or embarrassment about the obvious texture on my lips. I haven’t had textured lips in the past couple months I have been using this lip sleep mask. It is definitely a permanent part of my nightly beauty routine and is certainly a product that I cannot live without. I hope this product never gets discontinued! 💕🙏🏼😘
Kimberly L.
San Francisco
Review for: Berry more...
I gave this a try because I have Laniege's two-toned lipsticks that incorporate a similar formula as their sleep masks, and I have to say I'm not disappointed. Especially when I'm in New York during the winter my lips get so dry so quick, and usually just chapstick or lip balm just doesn't cut it. But when I put on some of this sleeping mask before bed, I'll wake up with my lips feeling like butter, even when I leave my heat on in my dorm room. It's not uncomfortable to wear to bed, and it doesn't transfer onto my sheets and pillow case when I toss and turn at night. And removal is just as easy as application, just some water and some gentle scrubbing. The only thing I will say is that when the product does get onto other things it is very greasy and somewhat difficult to rub off but it's a minor issue compared to how great the product is
Alyx O.
Rhode Island
Review for: Berry more...
this product is so so amazing. I purchased it during the VIB sale in the fall, and I had seen it before and I was extremely curious about it. I have always had dry, chapped lips for as long as I could remember. So when I started using this my lips instantly felt hydrated!! The directions for this product is to apply it at night before bed, and wipe off in the morning, however when I wake up my lips had soaked up the whole product and it’s gone! The only downside is that it is a little bit pricey... it’s $20 but if you are looking for a great lip balm, the tube will last you a while.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Berry more...
Everybody and their mother have already talked about this product. It’s popular for a reason; during the winter this was the only product that was able to heal my chapped, broken lips. I put it on at night before bed, and when I woke up the next morning, my lips were soft and smooth. It never transferred on my sheets. There is a sweet smell when you open the jar, and it does stay on once you put the product on the lips. The jar is small, but there is a ton of product. I’ve been using it for more than 6 months, and I am not even halfway finished with it. I don’t use it that often anymore, since the weather is getting warmer, but when I do use it, it never disappoints me.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
Is this better for daily or nightly use?
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
This product has been on my radar for a LONG time, but somehow I'm still hesitant to try it. Maybe it's just me, but I have a habit of licking my lips a lot. Do you think that'll have any affect with the product? Also, since it's a "Sleeping Mask" does it ever rub off during the night? Thanks!
Zoe C.
Buenos aires
Does this product work? And how much times does it take before you see the effects?
Sarah W.
How long does the pot of product last for?
Miriam C.
Arlington , VA
Finally caved and bought this product. My lips have been HORRIBLY chapped, and after reading reviews I am pretty hopeful. Just wondering, do y'all use this just at night, or during the day as well?