LANEIGE LANEIGE Slumber Party uploaded by melissa l.

BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A trio of moisture-recharging bestsellers that supplies intense doses of hydration so you can glow all out this season. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more…Celebrate glowing skin and wake up an overnight sensation! All products in this set are infused with hydro ionized mineral water to help lock in exceptional moisture. Layer on Water Bank Essence followed by Water Bank Moisture Cream, and finish with Water Sleeping Mask to wake up with glowing, refreshed, smoother-looking skin. This set contains:- 2.3 oz/ 70 mL Water Sleeping Mask- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Water Bank Essence- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Water Bank Moisture Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates These products are dermatologist tested.

Blanca V.
PACOIMA, CA
Greats et for on the go! You really can’t go wrong with this brand even if you can only afford a small kit it’s great! I took a travel kit to Iceland and it was the best thing to combat the cold weather
Jac L.
If you or someone you knows needs hydrated skin.. this kit is it! The water sleeping mask is full size and is so gentle yet so hydrating. You wake up with soft hydrated skin. The water bank essence and moisture cream are great for keeping your skin hydrated all day. Another bonus.. they all smell amazing!! #hydrate #sephora
Kelly R.
Such a great gift set! It’s only $3 more than the full size water sleeping mask and you get an essence and moisturizer too. Every product in the set is amazing!! Definitely recommend getting as a gift and getting one for yourself while you’re at it!
Sam S.
Boston, MA
This is an amazing gift set! The overnight sleeping mask helps my dry skin so much during the winter. I use the essence and moisturizer every morning and night and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin! It doesn’t clog my pores or make my skin oily but refreshes it with one use!
Corina V.
Renton , WA
Yes to everything in this bundle. $3 more dollars to get some deluxe sized samples???? YAAAAAS TAKE MY MONEY. The sleeping mask is great. It’s not like out of this world amazing but it’s noticeable difference the next more. Love this set.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
This set is great! I love the Moisturizer and Toner. It was my first time testing this brand out when I got this set, and I have to say I'm impressed. I have dry sensitive skin, and this was not a bother at all. It improved my texture as well!
Peggy M.
It really feels like you’re putting water on your face. They all have a gel like consistency that makes it very light. I highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin. My favorite product within the set is the serum.
Stephanie E.
Long Beach
I love the water sleeping mask! I got it as a sample and I’ve been an avid user of it ever since! I’m hoping someone will get me this cute little pack for the holidays. If not, I might just get one for myself!
Kristy H.
This is a great affordable way to try out the best products in the line. If you have dry sensitive skin this is what you need to buy. The claims on it are all true and youll fall in love with the products
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
The LaNeige Slumber Party set is such an amazing value for great products! I am in love 😍 with the Water Sleeping Mask! It is a life saver for my dry skin in the winter and keeps me from getting flaky! And the mini bottle of Waterbank Serum/Essence is soooo adorable! I gifted a set in my Christmas gift exchange with one of my beauty group sisters!