BY LANEIGE

- 2014 New Laneige Homme Cool BB Cream 50ml - UV Protected and Whitening - You can feel so cooling - Summer Special Edition

Buy on Amazon
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Tulasi B.
16 North Grafton, MA
Nice product. Delivered properly from South Korea.The shade is much darker than what I anticipated. It doesn't offer enough coverage either.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love it is my first time trying these is like the 3 rd day so far is good i like it will keep using it resonable price too esay to apply
Thayanne B.
Malden
Produto legal... fez bastante diferença na pele. Adoro usar porque ele hidrata sempre. Muito satisfeita
Nine R.
Foundation can feel like all risk and low reward. After all, when your foundation is truly perfect, it goes unnoticed. But the slightest bit off? The best-case scenario is a tinge of oompa loompa. And there are so many variables to get just right: the formula, the coverage, the shade. In the end, the best foundation is the one that effortlessly evens out your skin while looking natural and staying on all day.
Alia N.
i like this because it can cover it all and it can long last for upto whole day,and its perfect for me because im a student and i need to use these to removed my haggardness haha..
Stephany M.
puerto la cruz
This brand is the best ever. I love makeup Korean but laneige is my favorite. Your skin always look perfect and the sebum on the face disappears! I love it
Glorihect Z.
Amo el maquillarme y este producto me parece una idea extraordinaria es 100% calificado y de gran calidad