BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. A mild cleanser that leaves your skin suppler and cleaner with rich micro lather and moisturizing mango butter. Mango butter and hydrating polymer forms a moisturizing barrier for a supple finish. Moisturizers from olive oil and sunflower seed oil provide protection. Step 1 (Cleanser): Active Water Cleanser Step 2 (Moisturizer): Active Water Skin Refiner > Active Water Emulsion Step 3 (Enhancer): Active Water Sleeping Pack How to Use: Release a certain amount onto your palm for cleansing every morning and evening and add a little water to work up into a rich lather to gently massage the face and rinse off with water. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

• I'm looking for a new cleanser that doesn't dry my skin and also ...1 Answers
Ashley H.
All of the Laneige products have a light scent, and go on very lightly. I enjoy their foundation immensely, however their skin care products caused my skin to break out and have patches. My skin is not very oily. Personally it did not work, however you may like it. BE sure to check Target, where they have a sample bag that allows you to try multiple products.
Heather S.
Orlando
I tried this when I bought their AWESOME no sponge foundation. This cleanser is pretty good but I can tend to have dry skin and I found that this cleanser was a tad drying for me. Would be great for someone with oily skin or even skin that is just not already dry.
Smells great and I love this brand, just the wrong cleanser for my skin.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a favorite cleanser. I use this at night as part of my second cleanse (I cleanse first with a balm, or cleansing oil). It cleans my pores, leaves my face feeling extremely fresh, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling very hydrated.
Kelli S.
I love this whole line of products! I have very dry skin, and this cleanser is so hydrating and gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry and/or sensitive skin.
Shawnee N.
Lincoln, NE
This cleanser is better than I was expecting it to be. It only takes a little bit to go a long way and when your done washing your face your skin feels great and not dry but clean
Elizaveta H.
Bothell, WA
This is a beautiful cleanser! I love this brand! I use lots of different cleansers, but I think that Laneige is very good for my sensitive skin, and it is not irritating
Joan Marie S.
New york, NY
This has become my new favorite brand, what a gem. Everything is so gentle, and this cleanser is no exception. It's soft enough to use on your eyes but it still removes all my eye makeup just fine.
Lily S.
Covina, CA
This product is great! I love that it's better than most ! I've tried so many of this type of product and this is by far the best ! you wont regret buying this one Most importantly I love how it left my skin
Malak J.
Caldwell, ID
I love laneige products specially the cleansing products. I like to switch between their cleansing products depending on the season and if I'm wearing make up. I like to use this cleanser in the morning.
Ashley S.
Philadelphia, PA
My new favorite face products!!!! So affordable and leaves your face feeling amazing. I've tried many products for oily/sensitive skin and this is the best by far.
Reira W.
I'm looking for a new cleanser that doesn't dry my skin and also does the cleanse. Does this cleanser cleanse well? Does it dry my skin? Help please