BY NONE

Soothe and relax skin with a nourishing and hydrating duo from LANEIGE. Infused with antioxidant-rich Multiberry Complex and anti-inflammtory Sogurty, a specialized fermented yogurt, protect skin and promote collagen production with the Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask (20 mL / 0.6 FL. OZ. E). Infused with ionized mineral water and ceramides, hydrate, brighten and soothe skin while you sleep with the Water Sleeping Mask (15 mL / 0.5 FL. OZ. E). Wake up to skin that is rejuvenated and nourished. Gender: Female. see more...

• I just purchased this set at Sephora. Can anybody tell m...1 Answers
  • I have the water sleeping mask but I'm almost all out! Wo...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Laneige Good Night Kit
  • "Yes! This is a Korean cosmetic company that recently joined target. You can get this travel size for $5! It comes with two masks, the pink you wash off, and the blue water mask you leave on over night. I usually just use the blue water mask as it is very moisturizing and sinks so well into the skin." in 7 reviews
Victoria P.
This is my first Korean skincare product and I love it! So glad they have a mini trial versions to try. I was worried I wouldn't like it. Ever since I started using it my skin has healed. I love these mask, it's helps my dry skin to feel better. I am definitely purchasing a larger size.
Alexis L.
Las Vegas , NV
One of the best sleep masks I've ever had! I actually prefer this compared to the glamduo by glam glow. My skin has been very dry ever since winter started especially living in Vegas. This makes my skin soft and very hydrated. Plus it's only $25 vs glamduo was $65. Definitely on my must have list!
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
i have had laneige on my "to try" list forever and i was so excited when they came to sephora! they good night kit allowed me to try the top two items on my list, which where the lip mask and water sleeping mask! both have been a godsend during these cold months!
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
Holy grail lip mask. I swear your lips will love you for ever for using this product. I recommend this product to everyone. This is my favorite lip mask and the water mask doesn’t stay behind. It is the perfect combo for a good night sleep.
Marcella M.
Groton, CT
I discovered these products over a month ago at my local target the price was a steal for this gentle Korean based skincare brand ( that's the most innovative country when it comes to skin care btw )Laneige can I just first start by saying GOALS SKINCARE GOALS ladies it's amazing both smell great feel great and after a month of use I've purchased full size in both masks because they've changed my skin for the absolute best it's been to date! Pores are smaller texture is gone skin is moisturized plump and glowing!!!! If you haven't heard of LANEIGE now you have ;-) Laneige Good Night Kit
Emily K.
CHICAGO, IL
Got this little kit from target for 5 bucks!!! For the price it was totally worth it. I think in full size these would be much more of course. They actually have lasted a long time for how little the packaging was. The strawberry mask was a little gross smelling, like fake flavored candy. Not necessarily something I want to smooth on my face. Does make me feel soft though after. The water bank mask feels little too fragranced but liked better than the other. When I use skin feels hydrated in the am but I usually later it with serum so it not sure how much I can attribute to just the mask. Would recommend people to try this kit
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
I LOVED this kit. I picked it up at Target to try out, and the water sleeping mask was amazing. I woke up and my skin felt soft and rejuvenated and looked glowy. The moisture mask smelled amazing and seriously moisturizer my skin, again making it feel soft and look hydrated. And! To top it off, I got so many uses out of these because a little goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend if you're wanting to try either of these products.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is the perfect duo set. I love that  it does magic for my skin while I sleep. It is very hydrating and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. It takes away the puffy morning eyes I use to have. I am a first time user of this set, and i love it. I am very impressed with both quality and effectiveness. I bought this at Target for a decent price. I am going to continue this in my nightly routine. I recommend you try it.
angel F.
Clearfield, KY
I have extreme, chronic dry skin and I have problems finding products that don't absorb into my skin too quickly. It's like they disappear. These products however really make my skin feel soft and supple. I highly recommend these for those with very dry skin.
Anne T.
This kit is an absolute steal! I really wanted to try the sleeping mask, and I have been able to use it multiple times from the sample size. And I like the other mask, too! You definitely get a lot for your money, especially if you've never tried either of these masks before.
Marlene S.
I just purchased this set at Sephora. Can anybody tell me how often to use these products. The instructions on the box are very vague . TIA
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Does this work well for acne prone skin?
Chloe S.
Clarenville, CA
I have the water sleeping mask but I'm almost all out! Wondering if it's better to purchase this rather than full size.