BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
Glowy Makeup Serum 10 oz/ 30 mL

LANEIGE Glowy Makeup Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL

by Laneige

A lightweight, hydrating serum that keeps oil in check for visibly smoother skin and longer-lasting makeup wear. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Texture Formulation: SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Diamond Mineral Powder: Creates a visibly translucent glow and smooths skin's appearance. - Light Fit Prep Technology: Helps makeup last longer. - Ceramide Hydration Gel: Delivers and locks in moisture for an oil-water balance. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. What Else You Need to Know: The hydrating formula delivers and locks in moisture while addressing oil levels.

I Really want to try this! How do you feel it helps your makeup application ? Does it dry your face out?
Is this a good primer before makeup? [product:laneige-glowy-makeup-serum-10-oz/-30-ml]
Does this work well with sunscreen layered underneath? Has anyone had pilling or other issues?
Start your review of LANEIGE Glowy Makeup Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL!
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
I love this product. This brand is killing it with their innovative products. This product is a much better price point than similar products. It creates a nice fresh Dewey glow on the skin and can be worn underneath or mixed into foundation.
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
I received this as a sample at Sephora. It’s very pretty and dewy with a very subtle shimmer. Mixes well with foundation. I mostly used this on my eyelids and brow bone for for a soft highlighted look.
Rebecca C.
Boling, TX
LANEIGE Glowy Makeup Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Rebecca C.
I purchased this serum a few months ago. I apply it to my face under my makeup for a glowy look. It's a serum that gives u a slight glow to your skin. It is absorbed into your skin easily and does feel hydrating to my skin. Doesn't feel sticky like other serums. LANEIGE Glowy Makeup Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,369 reviews
This acts like a primer for foundation and gives a really dewy glow that stays all day long. It makes my skin look just healthier. Very effective in the glow aspect. I would definitely buy it again.
Stacey S.
Centralia, WA
LANEIGE Glowy Makeup Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Stacey S.
I Love this Makeup Serum from Laneige! I used this before I started the process of applying my makeup. My makeup stayed put all day. Loved it. This an expensive makeup serum. It is not a must have for me so I won’t buy again. #NewYearsSameFaves
Jennifer J.
I got this as a sample from sephora and its great for when i want a more dewy look! Its tacky so its a good base for foundation or good to wear alone for a dewy glow!
Amanda B.
Avon, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This product makes your skin look and feel so beautiful. I love to use it as a primer adds an extra glow to my makeup! I’ve gone through 3 and I will contribute to use as a primer and in my skincare routine.
Kai D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this serum. Its hydrating but not overly hydrating or oily. It makes my dry skin feel comfortable. My makeup literally glides on top of of this serum. I have found that my makeup looks more smooth and the skin looks supple when I use this serum as a primer. I would definitely recommend.
Abigail P.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my favorite primer! It adds glow to your skin but isn’t too oily. This primer works under every foundation I own. There are small specks of glitter (not chunky) to add to the glow. If you’re kooky for a glowy, hydrating primer go get this! Not to mention it makes me feel fancy!
Katelyn K.
I did not expect to like this serum as much as I did. I was looking for something that I could put under make up to combat the California dryness. This left my skin soft and dewy and made my makeup glide on effortlessly!