LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm

A lightweight, moisture-coating lip balm for hydrated, tinted, and kissable lips throughout the day. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: The perfect daytime partner in crime to the cult-favorite Lip Sleeping Mask, Glowy Lip Balm is pocket sized for easy, on-the-go application. The formula contains murumuru and shea butters that provide powerful hydration and lock in moisture longer.

Why does everyone love this product ?
Which flavor is better : grapefruit or pear?
Can it be used during the day? Does it keep lips moisturized for long?[product:laneige-glowy-lip-balm]
Start your review of LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm!
ruby A.
Chino Hills, CA
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by ruby A.
Review for: Berry
I was so excited for this product especially since I love the lip mask! This lip balm is perfect and amazing... so much that I basically have one in my purse, work office, & in my house. The different scents they come in are amazing! I honestly prefer the berry one out of all them but that is personal preference. They keep my lips moisturized all day and a little goes a long way. I also love that I can throw on a lip liner & this balm and it looks great!! Although the packaging does come in different shades the lip balms all seem clear on my lips or have a very light tint. Thank you Laneige!
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Jasmine-Symone W.
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Jasmine-Symone W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am absolutely obsessed with this lip balm! I literally sleep with this on my bed! My lips have never felt more moisturized! The balm in combination with the lip mask is truly a spa day for your lips! If you suffer from dry winter lips or just need an extra hydration boost, this balm is the perfect solution!
Doroteya S.
Holyoke, MA
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Doroteya S.
Review for: Pear
I like the scent of the berry one a lot more than i thought i would and it has a super interesting feeling, kind of like a gloss and balm hybrid. Super smooth on the lips and if i use it regularly i can actually see some of the little crinkles in my lips smoothing our, making my lips look more full shipping takes a while, but considering the balm was half the price it is at sephora, totally worth.
Thania P.
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Thania P.
Review for: Pear
Obsessed with this lip balm, it’s soo good!!! This balm has my lips feeling so soft and very moisturized. It has a small smell of pear and the applicator is very easy to use. Definitely recommend trying it out and there’s more scents.
Rachele S.
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Rachele S.
Review for: Peach
This lip balm is the best: beautiful glow, attractive scent, decent wear, leaves my lips feeling amazing!!! I rarely use a tube of gloss to the end and this one is moments from dead! I love it!!
Hollie L.
Temple Terr, FL
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Hollie L.
Review for: Grapefruit
I was able to grab this during a Boxycharm sale for a fraction of the original price. I have the Grapefruit, it has a nice light scent, makes my lips feel juicy, hydrated and leaves a slight (barely noticeable) tint on the lips. I am a huge fan of all lip balms/masks/gloss - probably more than any one person needs! But I love em. This one I love for the scent and the light tint, I would recommend, although it is on the pricier end. [product:laneige-glowy-lip-balm]
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
Review for: Berry, Peach
Im constantly outside filming, hiking and whatnot. This is one of my few staple balms that I carry with me. Espescially when I have gradual ecezma flare up around my lips this calms my dry, and inflamed skin. This is a great product to use for just the regular use or in my special case. I love the fruity options, its light, colorful and SUPER moisturizing. This balm ill be honest was an impulse/emergency lip purchase when going to sephora. I already knew ahead of time this brand is pricey but delivers on the quality. At first I was hesitate to purchase. Then I purchased the Berry flavor(which is a VERY popular flavor-I understand why). Fast-forward two weeks after I misplaced it. completely didn't want to use my other balms. I did another Sephora run hoping to get the same flavor(I bought the Peach) it's just as good. Now I have both Berry and Peach. I don't regret the purchase at all. It's desert friendly to my lips. Looks cute and gives a very natural color. That works great as a topper or by itself. I can't recommend this product enough to be honest. Worth the $18, It will last you a while depending on your use.
Claire C.
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Claire C.
Review for: Peach
I picked up the three lip balm set during the Laneige sale and I’m really glad I did! They’re a perfect on the go substitute for the fan favorite lip mask. Peach is my favorite since it actually smells like peaches and doesn’t taste like anything. These lip balms keep my lips hydrated. I would repurchase them for their comfort and handiness.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Traci T.
Review for: Pear
Love! Feels so comfortable on lips. Not sticky! Long lasting. Easy application. My lips feel super hydrated and gorgeous! I got mine at Sephora! Worth the price!
Amanda H.
Asheville, NC
LANEIGE Glowy Lip Balm uploaded by Amanda H.
Review for: Grapefruit
I am SO SAD. I wanted to like this product as well as the lip sleeping mask so bad. I finally got it and it’s day one and I definitely am allergic to something in both of them. My lips are burning, itchy, red hours after having taking it off even.

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
il y a 4 mois
Kira C. il y a 4 mois
Its does just in a balm form. I go through alot of these.
Amy B.