Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersLaneige
LANEIGE- Foam Cleanser Moisture for Normal To Dry Skin Types

LANEIGE- Foam Cleanser Moisture for Normal To Dry Skin Types

by Laneige

A luxurious and ultra light cleanser cleanses skin of surface grime and makeup without a tight or dry sensation. Mild cleansing ingredients effectively sweep away impurities, restoring skin's pristine state and providing optimal hydration. Use twice a day, gently massaging foam cleanser on damp skin. Rinse off thoroughly and pat skin dry. Recommended for normal to dry skin types. A foam cleanser with rich foam and mild cleansing ingredients for moisture-filled skin Moisturizing and skin-soothing shear butter and amino acid cleansing ingredients leave the skin moisture-enriched and free of tightness after cleansing For normal to dry skin types How to Use: Release about a coin sized amount and work it up into a rich lather with lukewarm water Massage lather onto face and wash off with lukewarm water Pack Size - 180ml

Does this cleanser over dry your skin?
Start your review of LANEIGE- Foam Cleanser Moisture for Normal To Dry Skin Types!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
LANEIGE- Foam Cleanser Moisture for Normal To Dry Skin Types uploaded by Natalie L.
Nice affordable cleanser. It cleans my skin and a little goes a long way. It gets really sudsy when applied and I mean it when I say it. It is affordable imo $22 is definitely a great deal for 5oz. I love that it smells like roses and that it makes my skin feel so refreshed and moisturized at the same time. I highly recommend this cleanser to others and it is safe for sensitive skin. Another win in my books!!!
Cara S.
This stuff is amazing for anyone with normal to dry skin!!! It not only cleanses your skin, but it truly does leave it feeling moisturized too, and not stripped &/or dry like other cleansers definitely can, and many DO! Another thing that I love about this cleanser is that it works up into a nice, foamy lather! That may not be important to others, but I love it, especially when using my Clarisonic! Laneige Moisturizing Cleanser, is right up there with my other absolute fave cleanser which is Sunday Riley's Cermaic Slip Clay Cleanser which ALSO does NOT leave your skin feeling stripped &/or dry, either. I would say that I actually prefer using Sunday Riley's Ceramic Slip in the Spring & Summer months, and prefer Laneige in the cold, dryer, months during the Fall & Winter because although neither of them strip the skin, Laneige is definitely a bit more hydrating/moisturizing for the skin than Ceramic Slip. Anyway, my final word on this cleanser is: YES! It is a definite must for anyone with dryer skin! And is also great for normal skin as well that could use/handle the extra bit of moisture! It is a great cleanser to use twice daily BECAUSE it IS so gentle on your skin, but even though it is gentle, does NOT mean that it is not effective! It is VERY effective and easily gets the job done! A quick FYI though - Before cleansing my skin with the cleanser, I first use two cotton rounds soaked with waterproof, makeup remover to remove any waterproof mascara &/or any eyelash glue, IF I had worn falsies that day, before moving on to wash my entire face! And I would do that before using any cleanser, regardless of type or brand. ❤
Whitney B.
Hurricane, WV
So creamy! If you have dry or dehydrated skin, this stuff is your saving grace! A lot of cleansers geared at moisturizing tend to leave a film-like feeling on your skin or just aren’t strong enough. This is a soft, creamy wash that leaves your skin feeling nourished & hydrated. After battling constant peeking, flaky skin on my nose & chin, this stuff completely changed my skin in roughly 2-3 days. It’s that good.
KayLeigh L.
Augusta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I think Laniege is on the right track- their products perform great BUT they are all so heavily perfumes that it not only irritates my skin but always gives me a migraine. They are decent products but try to pay attention to the ingredients when purchasing from them/Amore Pacific. I won’t repurchase.
Savannah A.
Raeford, NC
My face felt really hydrated after using this face wash. My skin was clean and glowy after using. I love the soft foam this face wash makes. My friend who has sensitive skin loved it too. I have combination skin. I noticed my skin wasnt oily or dry after using.
Kristina N.
Detroit, Michigan
Really great for your skin type if you are dry. Great for under your makeup. Keeps you’re foundation from drying up. Amazing product.
Espie B.
San Diego, CA
Just bought these product work soo good my sensitive skin no breaks out. I used every morning and night looks like moistures but once you mix water bubbles in you're face you can smell soo fresh good your skin. You won't feel dryness that's what I love about these cleanser
Alessandra J.
Valencia, CA
Such a good and gentle cleanser. Really good for winter and fall months. It really cleans the skin though despite how gentle it is. It’s definitely reasonably priced and works like a dream. 9/10 I highly recommend.
Sarah N.
Rye Brook, NY
Love everything Laneige and this face wash is included. It makes my face feel so clean. Throw on my Laneige lip mask before bed and call it a night!
Angela T.
I really love this cleanser. I love the way it lathers up on the face. It leaves my skin clean, glowing, and healthy. 10/10