BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

Light – “Essential Balancing Emulsion_Light” for oily and combination skin. Refreshing moisture care for skin that looks shiny and dull outside and feels dry inside. Light type to make skin moisturized inside and matte outside. The matte-type emulsion is absorbed fast into shiny, dry skin without any sticky feel. 2. Laneige Water Balancing Activator restores skin’s moisture balance and keeps skin moisturized by preventing loss of moisture. 3. Its ingredient of oil-absorbing powder controls excessive sebum. Hyacinth water, which strengthens skin, keeps skin moisturized inside and refreshed outside by protecting skin

Buy on YesStyl...
Carmen H.
I love this stuff. I bought this on a trip to Korea and have been in love with it ever since. It is my go to step immediately after washing my face. It locks in moisture and provides much needed nutrients to my skin. It absorbs very quickly, is light weight, and is perfect for going immediately before your regular moisturizer.
Chloe C.
London
I love this product as a light moisturiser, perfect for summer time when you don't want heavy or deep moisturising. I use this after I cleanse my face and before I put makeup on as it helps my foundation glide on. It also smells incredible!