BY LANEIGE

The cleansing solution for over-active, oil-prone complexions. The combined power of moroccan clay and pore purifying complex, infused with antioxidant-rich melia azedarach extract water, detoxifies clogged pores, sweeping away oil and stubborn debris. Next, they penetrate deep inside to remove stubborn debris. The result: brighter, smoother skin. see more...

• Did you find this actually reduced the size of your pores on the ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new cleanser that doesn't dry my skin and also ...1 Answers
  • I've been using the Language Multi Cleanser, and while I love it,...1 Answers
Maddie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my holy grail cleansers. It works wonders for my oily, acne-prone skin! Even when my skin sometimes goes through dry periods, this is still one of my favorite cleansers to use!
Sarah C.
This product leaves my skin squeaky clean... almost too clean. After washing my face, I can still kind of feel a residue but it does the job of cleaning my pores. Good product but nothing too special about it!
carolina s.
A little goes a long way.

I'm a big fan of the Laneige products and love that they are available at Target! I no longer have to order them from Korea. I was excited to try a different cleanser and picked this one up. Unfortunately, the scent is too strong for my face. I have sensitive skin and it irritates my skin every time. My skin feels cleaner but it is a miss product for me.
Payton W.
Camarillo, CA
I've been using this cleanser for about a year and a half now and I love it! It has a light citrus scent and you only need a little bit to cleanse your whole face. The cleanser foams nicely and doesn't leave my oily/combo skin too dry after using. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't aggravate my breakouts or cause new spots to show up. The only downside is that it doesn't remove all of my makeup in one wash, but I use makeup remover regardless of what cleanser I am using.
lily t.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser lasts a long time since a little goes a long way. It cleanses well and doesn't dry out your skin and has worked really well with my oily summer skin and my dry winter skin.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fragrance of this product is not bad - is refreshing. A little goes along way with the cream cleanser. My only gripe is that it does leave my skin tight and dry. If you're into that sqeaky clean feel this maybe your cup of tea. Upon finishing the bottle my pores were still the same size, but my skin was significantly brighter and clearer.
Nou L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this out at a friend's place then purchased it myself. Personally I felt like it was something similar to Clearasil's face wash, or at least what it used to be like. It definitely cleaned my face, but it wasn't any different from using other cleansers. My pores/face looked the same, nothing really changed. Next time, I'd stick to trying something new more along the drugstore price range.
Val G.
Belleville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely sensitive and acne prone skin. I use this twice daily with my clarisonic and i have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I see how it could seem drying, but when used as part of the whole collection it is great! I originally purchased the cleanser for dry to normal skin, i found it a bit drying too - it makes yiur skin feel reaaalllyy clean.
Marcella Y.
Haarlem
This cleanser cleanses my skin really well. My pores are really deeply cleaned and I would definetely repurchase!
Christina J.
Delta, BC
Did you find this actually reduced the size of your pores on the skin? I'm looking for something that will visible reduce the appearance of them on my nose/cheeks. Let me know if you have other suggestions!
Reira W.
I'm looking for a new cleanser that doesn't dry my skin and also does the cleanse. Does this cleanser cleanse well? Does it dry my skin? Help please
Ashley P.
Oxnard, CA
I've been using the Language Multi Cleanser, and while I love it, I've noticed that it leaves my face feel too dry before I put a moisturizer on. I have combination skin, so I'm wondering if this cleanser leaves the face feeling too dry also?