LANEIGE Deep Pore Cleansing Foam

by Laneige

The cleansing solution for over-active, oil-prone complexions. The combined power of moroccan clay and pore purifying complex, infused with antioxidant-rich melia azedarach extract water, detoxifies clogged pores, sweeping away oil and stubborn debris. Next, they penetrate deep inside to remove stubborn debris. The result: brighter, smoother skin.

Will you recommend this product for taking off makeup ?
I'm looking for a new cleanser that doesn't dry my skin and also does the cleanse. Does this cleanser cleanse well? Does it dry my skin? Help please
I've been using the Language Multi Cleanser, and while I love it, I've noticed that it leaves my face feel too dry before I put a moisturizer on. I have combination skin, so I'm wondering if this cleanser leaves the face feeling too dry also?
Start your review of LANEIGE Deep Pore Cleansing Foam!
How would you rate this product?
Aday C.
Levittown, NY
I use this twice a week, I love the way my face feels after I use this product,I noticed my face is softer after I stared to wash my face with this I definitely recommend it !!
Stacey E.
W Sacramento, CA
I really like how this foamed up and got into my skin making it feel clean and fresh afterwards. After using this for about a week my pores appears to be disappearing. Which I was very happy with that. This was my first time buying this and I will be purchasing again 🤗. 10/10
Grace L.
San Francisco, CA
Wasn’t my favorite but it does it’s job! I was using this when my skin was breaking it out and honestly I didn’t feel like it was doing much. Hence the low rating here. I think if my skin was not so sensitive I would have enjoyed this product a lot more
Natalie M.
Concord
I LOVE this product! I use it every day in the shower to cleanse my skin. It works great and is affordable. I [email protected] the scent is gentle and not strong. Its a very thick, creamy formula. The exfoliators are subtle and gentle. It makes my skin less oily.
Meli M.
Love thos cleanser, I love laneige sleeping mask and eye mask so I gave thos a try and it did not disappoint. Took off all my makeup and no need to double cleanse! Another laneige win !
Dana J.
Worcester, MA
I love this product. My face feels so clean after using but is not tight or dry. I use the entire mini pore line and have found my skin is so much better looking and my pores are smaller. I will continue to purchase and would recommend to anyone considering a purchase.
Sameena Z.
Richmond, TX
This cleanser has been a life saver for me! I've struggled with breakouts for years, and this is the first cleanser that does the trick to truly clean my face without leaving it terribly dry or causing breakouts. A little goes a long way, and even at the price point it lasts for ages! There is a subtle scent, but it doesn't bother me or my skin
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product I love laneige products, It's on the cheaper side and a very good Value but isn't as hydrating as I would like. Especially in summer I need a good pore cleansing and hydrating product. But it helps smooth and cleanse your skin and pores.
Shari A.
Martinsville, IN
A little goes a long way for Deep Pore Cleansing Foam by Laneige. It is very gentle and was nicely foaming with a floaty, gentle feeling on the face. I would definitely recommend it. It leaves your face soft and clean. I LOVE Laneige products and use them daily. Also try the Lip Masque for overnight use. It is the best lip treatment I have ever used!
Jozi U.
A little really goes a long way ! I feel as if all their products are very concentrated especially the face wash ! You literally only need a small pea size for entire face and i use it on my back and arms as well ! Definitely worth the money