Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash

by Laneige

• A purifying cleanser with antioxidant rich blueberry extract and papain enzyme that helps remove built up sebum and pore clogging irritants.
  • The deep-cleaning cleanser contains cellulose beads that gently remove dead skin cells for a refreshed feelings and no tightness on the skin. Formulated with blueberry extract and papain enzyme, skin feels healthy and supple. As an added benefit, palm oil works to lightly remove remaining makeup.

Directions

Massage desired amount onto wet face. Rinse with warm water. Use every day to remove impurities and brighten skin

does it work for blackheads ?Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash
How does this compare to others?
Do you like this?
Start your review of Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...creamy texture with small beads. It foams up and is extremely gently for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean without leaving it stripped of moisture. With any cleansing product I feel that its best to moisturize with a good lotion afterwards. Overall, this product has nice packaging and I am loving my results. The only con is the price but it's not too bad in comparison with higher end products.in reviews
Jenn B.
Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash uploaded by Jenn B.
I love this product, the texture is very solf, smells really good and moisturizes the skin, perfect for oily skinLaneige Deep Clean Face Wash
Jodie D.
San Jose, CA
Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash uploaded by Jodie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser is so thorough, takes off everything and leaves my skin brighter! Currently using the last bit of it and can’t wait to get the full size! As you can see it’s so well loved by me! 😜
alejandra C.
Stafford, VA
Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash uploaded by alejandra C.
Me encanta la verdad te deja la cara súper limpia y suave y lo que más me gusta que es para todo tipo de piel 🤩
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash uploaded by Charity B.
First off I blame Sephora employee for highly recommending this face wash after I told her I have very dry skin and was also starting to use a Tretinoin. Because I trusted her and believed that since she work there she knew what she was recommending I didn’t read the packaging or do any research I just bought it. SIS, Do Not Ever Do That! It’s months later and I kept wondering each day why is my face feeling stripped, tight and so dry?! Tonight I decided to go onto Sephora app to see what’s all in this product and what do I see! It’s for OILY SKIN! Lol, I feel like an idiot no wonder for the past 3 months my face has been dry, tight and stripped
V Chor P.
Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash uploaded by V Chor P.
I love how it gets my makeup all off! Just a little bit goes a long way when you lather It! I find that the price of this product is very reasonable, and affordable. I have super oily skin, and it works great. My skin even feels soft after the use of it as well. I definitely will recommend to friends, and families. I will purchase it again.
Ethan H.
Skin was Clean! I enjoyed this frothy cleanser because it removes make up well and controls oil. I was happy to see my skin clear, however this made my skin dry. I felt like the top layer of my skin was tight and stripped.
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,098 reviews
Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash uploaded by Katie M.
Laneige Deep Clean Face Wash uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore this cleanser. It does a great job removing dirt and oil from my skin while leaving it moisturizes. It foams nicely and I would definitely recommend.
Yuyeng L.
Elko, MN
I have been using this product for over 2 years now and I love it! I have combination type skin and this product is the perfect face wash that caters my dry and oily face type. It's not too harsh on my skin, but also leaves my skin feeling clean. The only downside is that it is a bit more on the expensive side compared to other face washes, but I think that it's worth the price!
Kat M.
Lexington, SC
I enjoy this product and it feels very creamy. It’s great for normal-combo-oily skin. If you have dry skin I wouldn’t recommend it to you. There is a pink one for dry skin that you might love. This product makes my face feel clean without the over drying squeaky feel. It also keeps my face clear and I use it everyday so I definitely recommend!
Julie S.
Gettysburg, PA
This is a great face wash. It smells nice. It gives your face a nice deep clean. Its more harsh than gentle. It will leave you face feeling clean and refreshed. The packaging is nice. It is however a little on the pricey side. I would buy again. I recommend this to anyone with combination or oily skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anni M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Cindy C. il y a un an
Yes and lighten my skin!
Ashley K.
il y a 2 ans
Olivia L. il y a 2 ans
Not that much I would use something else for exfoliating. This is good for cleansing and removing makeup