LANEIGE Cushion Concealer uploaded by kiaaj l.LANEIGE Cushion Concealer uploaded by Hannah B.

BY LANEIGE

• Coverage, hydration and protection. Makeup and skincare in one.
  • LANEIGE's unique cushion technology, now concentrated to deliver streak-free coverage, hydration and broad spectrum protection with SPF 30.
  • Just tap the mistake-proof tip to release hydrating color pigments and conceal dark spots and blemishes. The modern, convenient way to flawless skin.

Directions:
Click the end of the concealer until product is visible on cushion tip. Apply concealer over dark spots and skin imperfections.

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Good for a sheer concealer. The finish is really nice and smooth. The product itself is great, but I’m not a huge fan of the cushion applicator. After a time, the cushion part really starts to disintegrate. I ended up tearing it all off after a while so I can just access the concealer in liquid form and apply with a brush. Not elegant, but at least it works.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I did not like this concealer at all The idea was real good for traveling and to put in your bag and go but The product is not good at all it does not cover dark circles or spots you have to add a lot to try to cover
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
I really liked it. I purchased it in the light shade along with the bb cushion. It is lighter than the bb cushion but I assumed this was on purpose to brighten the eye area. I've also used it on blemishes. I don't think the colors are different enough for concealed spots to actually be highlighted. I just blend well and put the bb cream on top. I have combo skin and thought I would need to wear primer or set this with powder in my more oily areas, especially since I read reviews on other sites that suggested this product was not for those with oily skin. This is the first concealer (& bb product) where I didn't need to do that. It feels like it almost dries to a powder, but still leaves a slight shine to make my skin look dewy. I will probably start to only use this concealer instead of others as it doesn't crease under my eyes as much. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Cristina T.
This cushion concealer is pretty good. The coverage is quite high and it's pretty moisturizing so you can use it under the eyes.
The only thing that I think could improve is the cushion itself. After a while, the sponge applicator comes off so you can use it to apply the product any more.
Alex O.
Tucson, AZ
Yes once of my fav concearlers works like a charm. My cousin had it and she tried it one me, I love it so much I had to buy myself one. Lasts the whole day and super affordable worth it's price in my opinion
Laura F.
Medley, FL
This is amazing!!! Great coverage, quality, amazing shades and super easy to apply. Blends amazing on the skin, doesn't crease and doesn't look cakey. I simply love this baby. I am in love with it!!!
Kristen M.
Bellevue, WA
For a liquid concealer, I find the coverage very good and easily buildable, although one layer is usually quite enough for my mild discolorations. The pen applicator is super easy and convenient to use. You can swipe it on like a brush or pat on the skin like a sponge. I often use the light shade as a highlight in my contouring routine. My only qualm is that the fuzzy sponge tip had some little hairs fall off the first time I was using it, which I had to brush off my face.

If you need super heavy duty concealing maybe this is not the right product for you, but for everyday quick and easy routines this is perfect!
Veneesha V.
I love this concealer so much because I can carry anywhere and every where I also like it because I'm clear and you can get it in any skin tone it's perfect for contouring. It was worth it I really like it.
Sandra K.
I purchased this concealer at Target when it was on sale and have been using it every single day. I love the packaging; the clicker is convenient and the sponge-tip applicator makes it easy to apply under the eye area. I also love the little "window" on the side of the pen to show me how much product I've used up. It's light, creamy and easy to blend out.
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
I bought this and it was around 30$ if I remember correctly? It wasn't that great but it's super easy to apply so I use it when I'm running late and need to apply on my way. I probably won't buy this product again.
Frannie M.
Clayton, NC
What ingredients is this product made with? Are they safe? Are they natural?

Sephora