LANEIGE Clear-C Peeling Serum uploaded by Sabrina C.

BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. Daily texture care serum makes skin feel smooth and moisturized by removing dead skin cells with plant-derived malic acid and enzyme. After tidying up skin with toner, dispense 2-3 pumps, apply on the face, and gently pat to promote absorption into skin.

Thuy N.
rosemead
LANEIGE Clear-C Peeling Serum
This baby is in liquid form as Lotion, pale white when pumped out, every time I use it 2 pump. The smell of true tropical fruit, sweet and sour sweet and sour, accompanied by the chutney like the fruit, very pleasant. Although in liquid form but this baby is extremely fast penetration, only after 10 seconds to the skin is completely permeate the skin. I use this directly after applying toner to have the best effect. Serum on the skin feels very cool, so that his addiction to massage forever and forever until the dry completely dry mind.
Annie F.
This is a very mild peeling product, and I honestly didn't notice my skin peel at all, it just felt softer and looked brighter the next morning. it's great for gently getting rid of dead skins, brightening your complexion, and evening skin tone.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
the product is so good. it doesn't cause any irritation for me. when you apply it to your face, you will feel smooth and just want to touch your face more. the fragrance of the product is comfortable. when I apply it, I feel like I have yogurt mask over my face. It works well. you should you this product with clear-c peeling mask to make it more effectively
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Cass M.
Omg best serum ever! Smells so good & feels so refreshing! It’s worth it & I really recommend this! It’s a must try if you ask me 🙌🏼LANEIGE Clear-C Peeling Serum
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Gladys B.
Does exactly what it's suppose to do with a nice scent and a nonsticky formula. I use this right before bed time so I will have nice clear smooth skin in the morning.
Nicole H.
Lawrence
This serum irritated my sensitive oily skin, I was looking for a brightening treatment to give a boost to my skin but this caused some acne to flare up.
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural