BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
Clear C Advanced Effector EX

LANEIGE Clear C Advanced Effector EX

by Laneige

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. Improve your dull complexion and skin elasticity. After washing your face, apply moderate amount and pat for absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE Clear C Advanced Effector EX!
How would you rate this product?
Dana J.
Worcester, MA
I got this product as a sample in mask form. I used it yesterday before applying makeup and it made my face so soft and smooth. I also has a few small blemishes and today they were much less noticable. I really love this product. I have combo skin that easily leans towards oily and this did not make me oily at all. Fantastic moisturizer without breaking me out. I need more of these!!
Regina R.
This smells so good! I first bought this product in US and fell in love. Unfortunately I haven't been able to purchase this again since they don't sell it in the US anymore. It leaves you super refreshed and moisturized. I noticed my skin looked brighter after a week of using it. Would definitely buy this again when I get a chance.
Stef C.
Gold Coast
Giving this a 3 just because it was really fun to use. Like an innovation in skincare I'd never tried before. It was fun to feel the gunk ball up on my face and it did feel brightening. Gentle but the effects never lasted. Nah, I don't think a repurchase would be necessary.
Park J.
Ha Noi
This is my sister's study in Korea, but I did not buy it, so early also do not know the use of this child, must google to know that this child has acne and acne whitening I found this fragrance, which often see the Korean Cosmetics or smell, but not like the Japanese cosmetics, in general I do not complain about the smell or not, just review you because there are some you are sensitive to smell Apply to the skin quickly absorbed, immediately after the use of the balloon feeling, but spent a while on his skin to see a little bit less As for prices, I do not know, because I do not have to buy
Kavya J.
India
I had so many expectations from this product. However, I've used this for 2+ no this now and I haven't seen any difference in my skin. It comes witha pack of cotton pads, which is good if you use them but the product didn't do anything for me🙁
Naomi I.
It's a Toner, it's a Essence? I have no Idea, but I LOVE it.
Full of Vitamin C, has a lovely smell, it's very watery which makes it sink it into your skin. I've used it as toner and as an essence, but I love it just as much.

The bottle is super fancy: it's a pink glass one, with a pump, very easy to use it.

It refreshes the face, clears the skin, brightens it and hydrates it.

I am on my 2nd bottle already, and I have no idea what I would do without it :)
It's a Toner, it's a Essence? I have no Idea, but I LOVE it.

It refreshes the face, clears the skin, brightens it and hydrates it.

I am on my 2nd bottle already, and I have no idea what I would do without it :)
Carina M.
Indonesia
I've been using this for a month. At first, it gave me small bumps but as time goes by, I don't know if it is my skin that adjust to this product or vice versa, it is okay and clear my acne. I am still waiting this essence job on brightening and reducing dark spot / acne scar.

Looking for your answer?