BY LANEIGE

A refreshing & brightening facial essence Highly concentrated with mineral-rich sparkling water capsules from France Helps promote cutaneous circulation remove dead skin cells & purify pores Provides carbonated bubbles popping effect Skin appears clearer more radiant translucent & even-toned To use: Shake well before use. Pump a small amount on palm & gently massage onto face. Use after Refiner & Emulsion. Can be layered with other essence see more...

Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
At first I felt it was a bit weird to apply a carbonated essence to my face but the smell is citrusy and it applied very well to my skin. I noticed my face getting. Richter since using this product.
đź’‹Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Great product. Doesn’t feel to heavy when you apply on face. Hydrates and leaves your skin feeling amazing. Love it.
June C.
Initially this product was great to use for the summer because I have oily skin and it was lightweight to use for hot weathers. However, I began to notice my face with more and more dry patches and my face was no longer smooth. The ingredients contains quite a bit of alcohol so use with caution... but I would not recommend!!!