BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
Brightening Sparkling Water Pop Essence

LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Pop Essence

by Laneige

A refreshing & brightening facial essence Highly concentrated with mineral-rich sparkling water capsules from France Helps promote cutaneous circulation remove dead skin cells & purify pores Provides carbonated bubbles popping effect Skin appears clearer more radiant translucent & even-toned To use: Shake well before use. Pump a small amount on palm & gently massage onto face. Use after Refiner & Emulsion. Can be layered with other essence

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Pop Essence!
How would you rate this product?
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
At first I felt it was a bit weird to apply a carbonated essence to my face but the smell is citrusy and it applied very well to my skin. I noticed my face getting. Richter since using this product.
Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Great product. Doesn’t feel to heavy when you apply on face. Hydrates and leaves your skin feeling amazing. Love it.
Daniel S.
New Westminster, BC
LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Pop Essence uploaded by Daniel S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Laneige Brightening Sparkling Water Pop Essence $46 CAD (Sephora.ca) 3.3 oz/ 98 mL Who doesn’t love K-Beauty? I’m super obsessed with the trend and this product definately epitomizes this huge trend in skincare at the moment. Laneige is a wonderful brand South Korean skincare brand which is also owned by another of my faves AmorePacific. This is a super unique product that feels like popping bubbles when you apply to your skin. It really hydrates, brightens and has an almost cooling sensation on the skin. It immediately starts to activate when you spray it and apply. The pop essence has been infused with 31% mineral infused sparkling water and it also contains fruit AHA’s to remove those dead skin cells on the surface. Once removed it can reach the skin for a deep hydration which I can only describe as a cool crispy morning in the winter. Going through the ingredients listing there is a mixture of Natural and not-so-natural ingredients. Some that stuck out to me where: Sugar Cane Orange Lemon Sugar Maple The sparkling water is said to detoxify as well as hydrate the skin. The mentioned ingredients above help to exfoliate the skin gently without burning. To apply this shake the can 3 or 4 times, dispense onto palm then gently massage all over the face. Follow up with your favourite serum and moisturizer to lock it in. I was really excited to try this product as I am a huge huge fan of k-beauty. I’ve been using for 3 weeks and to be honest I don’t really notice a huge difference in my complexion. It is definately gimmicky but if you are like me and adventurous it is worth a try. The price is pretty decent too, although I don’t think I would repurchase unless it was on a deal again. LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Pop Essence
Stephy Y.
Burnaby, BC
This has been part of my vanity since I tried it. It's super refreshing for the summer time and also super hydrating during winter (still require a hydrogel to follow if you have dry skin). This would be my 'serum' if you must say to add in the extra boost of moisture. Initially I thought it was gimmick considering it's called 'sparkling water'.
Natasha Y.
This was fun to use, and it felt cool and refreshing in the summer months. But I didn't see any sort of improvement in my skin with daily use.
J C.
Initially this product was great to use for the summer because I have oily skin and it was lightweight to use for hot weathers. However, I began to notice my face with more and more dry patches and my face was no longer smooth. The ingredients contains quite a bit of alcohol so use with caution... but I would not recommend!!!

Looking for your answer?