Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersLaneige
Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser

LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser

by Laneige

Appropriate for all skin types, the LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser features sparkling mineral water sourced from the volcanic region of the South of France that works to detoxify, hydrate and brighten the skin. Rich, dense foam gently removes impurities and makeup without any irritation. Sparkling water creates an antioxidant effect to promote circulation, decrease wrinkles and minimize pores.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

Is this worth it?
This used to be my go-to, day to day, cleanser. However, Sephora informed me that they have discontinued this product. Of course, naturally, I stocked up on the product but am nearing the end of my quantities. Is there a product you recommend similar to this one? I like the foam aspect to it and how soft it makes my skin feel.
Would this product be suitable for combination skin?? I am prone to small red bumps due to sensitivity in some areas, and suffer from dry patches as well. Is the smell overpowering as well?
Start your review of LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Probably one of the best cleansers I've tried and I'm very sensitive! It does not give me that tight feeling most cleansers do and the price is great for what you get! This was the best of the best! in reviews
...pearl . the formula is like whipped cream, very lightweight and extremely hydrating.in reviews
Nafi T.
gatineau, QC
LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser uploaded by Nafi T.
Laneige brightening sparkling water foam cleanser This agrees with my skin and gives it a really deep clean without drying my skin out. It has a pleasant smell and nice feel on the face, even better a little bit goes a long way. It is gentle on my skin, removes my makeup without drying me out. My skin texture has improved, I use this cleanser twice per day and my cystic acne breakouts have been almost completely eliminated. Love it. #Receivefreefrominfluenster #lovinglaneige
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Denise C.
Rodriguez Rizal
WOOOOOW! This product is really amazing! I have a fair skin but because of this I have fairer skin! Its gentle and not harsh on skin. Its has a great value, worth buying. It does meet my expectations. I definitely recommend it to others. I have shared this product with my family and friends.
Tammy C.
Sussex, NB
Good cleanser, i found it to be an odd texture, but it does the trick! i cant use it every single day or my skin dries out so i alternate
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Makes my skin feel super clean, I've also noticed my skin looks brighter and feels refreshed. Really like this stuff.
Baskoroni N.
I love all the laneige product. this cleanser really clean your face. not giving your face dry, but it can smooth you face
Jane I.
manchester
This face wash doesn’t stipe your facial barrier. I love it’s texture and you just need a little on your face. It helps with brightening of the face.
Celina P.
oakville, ON
I was recommended by an employee at Sephora to try this product. I suffer from dry skin year round, but particularly in the winter. This product not only made my skin feel hydrated, but my face has never looked brighter or felt more smooth! 100% recommend!
bassant A.
I have received this product as a voxbox to test it ,it 'so a very nice cleanser , works perfectly for all types of skin ,I have normal to dry skin &it works awesome with me ,my sister has a combination to oily skin &it to works with her too .i really happy that I got this chance to try such a nice product .thanks influenster.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sandee R.
Tomball, TX
This is a gentle cleanser and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I have been using it for about a year or so.
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
This is a great cleanser for sensitive skin. I've used this multiple times and the price is worth it. It was everything I hoped for.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Narimen S.
Gafsa
il y a 4 ans
Thao T. il y a 4 ans
Yes, it cleans your face without drying your skin and overtime it closes your pores.