BY LANEIGE

Appropriate for all skin types, the LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser features sparkling mineral water sourced from the volcanic region of the South of France that works to detoxify, hydrate and brighten the skin. Rich, dense foam gently removes impurities and makeup without any irritation. Sparkling water creates an antioxidant effect to promote circulation, decrease wrinkles and minimize pores.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

LANEIGE Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser
  • "Probably one of the best cleansers I've tried and I'm very sensitive! It does not give me that tight feeling most cleansers do and the price is great for what you get! This was the best of the best! " in 10 reviews
  • "This is a really luxurious cleanser, especially for dry skin. It's has an amazing scent and is the color of a pearl . the formula is like whipped cream, very lightweight and extremely hydrating." in 9 reviews
stephanie e.
I love this water product. The price is great and my skin always feels replenished afterwards. I have boughten 3 of these and can't wait to try more of the products.
Tiffani C.
Flushing
After starting into the korean skincare cleansing routine, I decided to give this cleanser a try. Laneige has always been a favorite brand of mine and I am always satisfied with their products. Not once has their products let me down! While this cleanser is necessarily the cleanser I expected it to be, it does provide a "sparkling" feeling and instant cooling relief to my dry cheek skin. I would also use this product on days that I dont have makeup on so it doesn't feel too harsh to my skin.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Much their serum, the LANEIGE brightening sparkling water foam cleanser is beyond. It was gentle on my skin and as a first-time user that is always a positive sign. The packaging is so beautiful within this entire collection and I would most definitely say I will be purchasing this again. A TRUE STAPLE!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
This is kind of a fun product and is so different from any other cleanser I've tried. It's a THICK rich foam not unlike a shaving cream, it dispenses like one too. It's so super gentle on the skin and I love using it. Great even when my skin is being sensitive.
Joua Y.
Maplewood, MN
Like I use it before. There product is the best. I used this product and girl, it doesn't the best job on my skin. I love the texture. I love how it smooth and help my skin feel soft . This will be a good product to start off with. You can find these at your target. Only some target have it. Do the search before go to the store because it will waste your time when you find out they don't carry that brand. Find the target that has it and go get it cause it is the best.
Dolly K.
Mc Lean, VA
The name of the product says it all - Brightening and Sparkling. After about 3 weeks I noticed a difference. The foam is light and speaks easily on your face, not like some foam cleanser that don't spread. I usually apply lotion immediately cause my skin is always dry, but this is a good and effective product. I'll have to continue using it for a while longer in order to see if it deserve a 5. you know results matter, especially if you're spending your extra funds on skincare products. Problem with aging!
Shelley F.
Dallas, TX
I cannot get enough of Laneige. Every product I've tried from their range is wonderful. The Brightening Sparkling Water Foam is no exception. There are no heavy fragrances to irritate my skin, I don't feel that dry tight feeling after cleansing and my skin feels soft and clean without any residue. It's a great part of the Laneige system.
Silje B.
I love this cleanser, my skin feels so clean and fresh. I have combination skin, so can get really oily some areas and super dry in other, and it works for me. Was so tired of trying different expensive brands of cleansers. Now I have my staple cleanser, can't live without it. And the scent is so pleasant.
Shawnee N.
Lincoln, NE
I don't know where to start, this facial cleanser is a soft foam, once you apply it it will go a long way. It's super soft and cleanses wonderfully. And leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and very clean. Doesn't dry your skin at all. I will be using this for a long time to come.
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
I truly loved this cleanser. The mousy texture was different at first. It broke down all of my makeup just as the Multicleanser does and still left my skin feeling hydrated and balanced. Also it lasted FOREVER! I thought I was getting to the bottom of the product and it lasted another two months after that! Great value.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy this? I love foam clensers. They feel like mousse on your skin :)
Marlyne B.
Indianapolis, IN
I sooo want to try this!! Is it a decent price?
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
Will this leave the skin way too dry upon washing ? I'm thinking of using it as a second step cleanser
Is this gentle enough for every day use in both the morning and night time?
Tina T.
Bancroft
I live in Canada and I would like to know if I'm to late to sign up for the chance to try this product?? Sure hope that I can get the chance to get picked to try this.