BY LANEIGE

A high-performance, intensive serum to visibly illuminate and restore skin clarity. Active brightening complex melacrusher gently eliminates and blocks pigmentation while retexturizing and reviving skin s ideal tone. Luminosity is restored; skin appears radiant, glowing. see more...

• Is the same serum included in the sample brightening kit sold at ...1 Answers
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Kelly K.
Love these products. I first learned about them on Amazon. I love this and the lip mask and use both nightly. Packing is nice and price is great. Happy with how my skin looks and feels after using this.
Jisu K.
Flushing, NY
This is my absolute favorite serum. I have bought this product multiple times. It actually makes my skin looks less dull and healthy. I would definitely recommend it.
Aimen A.
I got this in a kit from target with the whole "bright renew" line for only $12. So I thought it would be a good way to try out Laniege!

The serum was a thin, water/gel based formula with a subtle fragrance. It was slightly cooling, provided lightweight moisture, and I used it before the moisturizer in the line.

Overall, I did notice brighter, more even toned, supple skin. However I used all products together.

I would recommend the kit to someone wanting to try out a brightening line and would consider buying the full size. However, since I used this for about a month(at most) since it was a sample I wouldn't say I noticed or felt anything amazing about this particular product but would consider purchasing the full size or trying out more products from Laniege.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
My friend had this and I used it while at a sleepover and I tried it and it was good but it was so long ago I hardly remember but haven't purchased it since then. I would like to try it again because I know leneige makes really good products that really help your skin
Jenn N.
I have been using this product from the recommendation of the salesperson at the AmorePacific store. I think that it may be too watery for me and will probably switch to a heavier serum. It's fairly gentle on the skin and don't believe it brightened my skin as much as the salesperson said it would.
Caty T.
Prairie Village, KS
I love this serum. It contains niacinamide which is one of my favorite skincare ingredients. I definitely noticed an increase in radiance and even skin tone when I used this, with the added bonus of refined skin texture. I used it in the evening, but it would be suitable for morning use as well!
Anni W.
San Jose, CA
I enjoy using this right before my lotion application. It seems to even out my skin tone and provide some extra moisture. I would recommend if you have some dark spots or acne scarring, as it helps to even out those and provide glowier skin. I recommend!
Jessica C.
Typical Serum consistency. This serum makes my skin feel so soft and supple after I use it! It's not as sticky as some of my other serums and I love how it smells. I haven't been using it long enough to see brightening properties but I'm loving it so far!
Katrina G.
Al-Khobar
I have sensitive skin and this serum gave me bumps on my face. Not pimples but like tiny bumps which made my face look rough. I really like the smell and texture. The only thing i didn't like was that it didn't work for me. :(
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
Is the same serum included in the sample brightening kit sold at Target? The packaging looks different so I'm not sure.