Laneige Bright Renew Original Serum - 40 ml uploaded by Mica S.Laneige Bright Renew Original Serum - 40 ml uploaded by Mica S.

BY LANEIGE

A high-performance, intensive serum to visibly illuminate and restore skin clarity. Active brightening complex melacrusher gently eliminates and blocks pigmentation while retexturizing and reviving skin s ideal tone. Luminosity is restored; skin appears radiant, glowing. see more...

• Is the same serum included in the sample brightening kit sold at ...1 Answers
Sally H.
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
Milky texture but very lightweight. If you have tried the Water Bank Serum, it is lighter than that. I have combo skin and it is the perfect texture for me.
The product does add instant radiance to the skin.
I did not use this product with the emulsion or cream from the Bright Renew line, which is recommended.
It does take using almost the entire bottle to see results with pigmentation. I don't think that is unreasonable as dark spots take years to develop. I am sure I would have had faster results if I was using the entire system. I will repurchase and continue to use.
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
This product works miraculously. Before I never believed in serums at all. But I decided to give this product a shot. After three weeks i needed to buy a new foundation that is a shade lighter than i was. My skin also showed it's natural glow. It's not oily or heavy for the skin. It's really amazing. Even my friends saw the difference. The picture shows the difference. The old photo was the one i was wearing a stripe shirt. The other picture is me now. Trust me, just be patient, let your skin feel the product, and then you'll see results.
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this in conjunction with Laneige cleanser and I don't know if it did anything it claimed to do. I was hoping that it will help me lighten my skin tone a tad bit but I don't think it did any of that. Otherwise I like the texture and made my skin supple. But I just don't see myself repurchasing this product especially since it's hard to get and expensive. I really wanted to like it though.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Chicago , IL
I adore this serum! Very light weight, but easily absorbed! As a person of color, unfortunately my skin scars pretty easily. However using this along with a few other products in the Laneige brightening system I have seen some of my super annoying acne scars fade so dramatically! They are now easily covered with foundation, and I feel so confident about my skin!
Grace A.
Grace A.
Salinas, CA
It works!!! i have combination dry skin with some discoloration on my cheek area, and this serum helps lighten the discoloration. it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and have very subtle scent. love laneige product and been using it even before Tatget started carrying this product. definitely a staple! and ive used other products from this brand as well!!!
Eugenia S.
Eugenia S.
San Gabriel
I love the consistency of this stuff! I think that it isn't to gel type and isn't to watery. It's a happy medium haha! This is my first time using this product and I think for a serum it does okay but I don't notice that much changes in my skin since I used it. The price is about 45 bucks which is on the expensive side, I'd rather try something else.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Ottawa Lake, MI
I like this product. It's a little pricey but It does a damn good job. I was a little apprehensive about trying it. I'm only 24 but I'm still paranoid about wrinkles, especially with my makeup routine being everyday. So I picked this up to invest in my face and it's been a great investment so far. I noticed differences within a week.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
I bought this product for my dark spots, and I've used the whole bottle of this serum and haven't really seen any difference in my skin. My dark spots didn't get lighter and my skin tone never improved. The texture was much thicker than I expected, almost like a milky texture. Fortunately my skin had no break-outs with this product.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I purchased this serum at Target. It is in the "high end" beauty aisle there. This serum felt light on my skin and did provide a brightening effect when I woke up in the morning. I was happy that it didn't break me out but over all I was a little underwhelmed by the product considering the price point.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Wilmington, DE
This is incredibly pricey but it's pretty crucial to my skincare routine. I apply this after a long shower and Laneige Effector-- it smells pleasant and light. My skin seems more evened out and dewy, though I'm not sure if it's brighter. Two or three drops go a long way if you mix it with an emulsion.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
Is the same serum included in the sample brightening kit sold at Target? The packaging looks different so I'm not sure.