Laneige Bright Renew Original Serum - 40 ml uploaded by Mica S.Laneige Bright Renew Original Serum - 40 ml uploaded by Mica S.Laneige Bright Renew Original Serum - 40 ml uploaded by Binh N.

BY LANEIGE

A high-performance, intensive serum to visibly illuminate and restore skin clarity. Active brightening complex melacrusher gently eliminates and blocks pigmentation while retexturizing and reviving skin s ideal tone. Luminosity is restored; skin appears radiant, glowing. see more...

• Is the same serum included in the sample brightening kit sold at ...1 Answers
Aimen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a kit from target with the whole "bright renew" line for only $12. So I thought it would be a good way to try out Laniege!

The serum was a thin, water/gel based formula with a subtle fragrance. It was slightly cooling, provided lightweight moisture, and I used it before the moisturizer in the line.

Overall, I did notice brighter, more even toned, supple skin. However I used all products together.

I would recommend the kit to someone wanting to try out a brightening line and would consider buying the full size. However, since I used this for about a month(at most) since it was a sample I wouldn't say I noticed or felt anything amazing about this particular product but would consider purchasing the full size or trying out more products from Laniege.
Jenn N.
I have been using this product from the recommendation of the salesperson at the AmorePacific store. I think that it may be too watery for me and will probably switch to a heavier serum. It's fairly gentle on the skin and don't believe it brightened my skin as much as the salesperson said it would.
Caty T.
Prairie Village, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum. It contains niacinamide which is one of my favorite skincare ingredients. I definitely noticed an increase in radiance and even skin tone when I used this, with the added bonus of refined skin texture. I used it in the evening, but it would be suitable for morning use as well!
Anni W.
San Jose, CA
I enjoy using this right before my lotion application. It seems to even out my skin tone and provide some extra moisture. I would recommend if you have some dark spots or acne scarring, as it helps to even out those and provide glowier skin. I recommend!
Jessica C.
Typical Serum consistency. This serum makes my skin feel so soft and supple after I use it! It's not as sticky as some of my other serums and I love how it smells. I haven't been using it long enough to see brightening properties but I'm loving it so far!
Katrina G.
Al-Khobar
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and this serum gave me bumps on my face. Not pimples but like tiny bumps which made my face look rough. I really like the smell and texture. The only thing i didn't like was that it didn't work for me. :(
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yaaaas! such a good korean brand! Cheaper than American brightening serums and just as effective! This serum, however, does make you lighter so if you cherish the tan you got on vacation, this serum isn't for you.
LEA P.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was given to me by a friend when she visited Korea. I really liked it. It was very light on the face and I felt my face were smoother, however I couldn't find the same product when I was still living in the Philippines.
leslee w.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this it's very moisturizing and great as a primer under makeup I use this whenever I feel a little dryer then usual it definitely exceeded my expectations and I would definitely purchase again
Tara C.
Attica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a definite must for any mom or working woman that pulls long hours! Even when eyes are sagging from pulling a late night, a little dab of this before make up, brightens up the whole face!
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
Is the same serum included in the sample brightening kit sold at Target? The packaging looks different so I'm not sure.