BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

Helps Reduce Appearance of Dark Spots Melacrusher technology reduces the appearane of dark spots with the help of truffle yeast extracts to reveal a even skin tone. Brightens and Hydrates Green tea extracts brightens while hydrating skin, enhancing skin’s luminosity. Protective Layer Refreshing, gentle formula instantly creates a protective layer over skin to lock in moisture.

Jamie C.
BOSTON
I love this cream it’s so light and makes my skin so soft! I also use this to mix with my foundation to make a diy tinted moisturizer for days I don’t feel like doing full make up. It’s great! It makes my foundation applys sooo smoothly!
Miranda J.
Brooklyn, NS
There is just too much perfume in this product. I was really hoping this would be a great product too since I like the night mask.

Something that goes on your face shouldn't have such a strong scent. I had to wash my face after using it because the fragrance gave me a headache.
Carolyn W.
Kitchener
My favourite mask at the moment. It locks in moisture and hydration in my skin for hours, with out being overwhelmingly thick or leaving me greasy. My dark spots and hyperpigmentation are less noticeably after using this, and my skin looks glowy and healthy.
J C.
This has always been my favourite moisturizer ever since I was in high school. It really does brighten my skin and the results lasts!! I still use this product today but I rotate this moisturizer with other moisturizers during the week so I can target different concerns besides brightening! I definitely recommend this to anybody who wants to brighten their skin! I have oily/combo skin.
Joy R.
Antipolo
one of the best brands that i've been used ! it really brighten your skin, it gives instant glow and can hide all your dark spot and pores in your face
Fabiana D.
Duque de Caxias - RIO DE JANEIRO - INDIANA
Olha que incrível, recebi um convite para receber free sample deste produto fpra do Influenster Mas ainda nada...estou ansiosa para conhecer sim.