BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. The finest quality weasel hair enhances adherence of shadow powder. Pack Size - 1 pc

Jacqueline T.
I love how fluffy this brush is. It's perfect for blending out when I don't need much precision. It's also very cute and I like displaying it on my vanity.
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
I think brush is okay for blending out eyeshadows and other small contour areas of the face. Only reason i give it 4 stars i because of the price.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it, i didnt.
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Perfecto para aplicar maquillaje o bases. Es suave y es muy fácil de usar. Es tan suave como una pluma. Me encanta
Jess R.
Daly City, CA
Love laneige products! This mask really made my face feel nice and rejuvenated. I am a big fan of this product
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
It’s so soft and very easy to work with. I use it as bleeding brush it’s quick and easy.
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Soft brushes that work like a charm! Love the feeling of it when I use the brush to apply blush and tint. I use this almost everyday and swear by it. Compared to drug store brands this brush will last you a long time!
Glorihect Z.
Me encanta esta brocha es súper cómoda y logra dejar un acabado increíble y además es hermosa