LANEIGE BB Cushion Whitening SPF50+ PA+++ Sand Beige uploaded by Kaoru A.

BY LANEIGE

-A high-performance multi-action BB cream -Features an oil-free sweat-proof water-resistant formula -Ensures a durable makeup that lasts for 12 hours -Contains exclusive Optimal Mineral Water to deliver instant & deep moisturizing effect -Blended with...

Maivy T.
Irvine, CA
Didn’t work very well for my skin type and preferences! I have pretty oily skin and I feel like this made me quite shiny soon after application. Okay coverage, nothing amazing.
Kaoru A.
Cape Neddick, ME
Purchased at: Amazon
Great experience! It is long lasting. It’s perfect without retouching all day! This is my second refill🤗
Gracie U.
This is my favorite B.B. cream! It’s so easy to dispense and makes my face look so clean and clear. With added SPF to boot! The only thing is it seems i go through it so fast. Most B.B. cream tubes take me forever to finish but I’ve actually gone thru 4 of these in 2 years! Thank God it comes with a refill!
Patricia D.
MANGALURU
This is a new product and is very good . I totally recommend it . It gives a finished white look . Well it's a bit saddening for darker skin tones
Fiona T.
Thornhill, ON
Very easy to use but the applicator isn’t the greatest. I always get product onto my fingers 😕 coverage is medium. Blends into skin very well.

Amazon