Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
Review for: Light more...
This brand never disappoints. The packaging is always beautiful like a high-end brand without the ridiculous prices. This foundation makes my dry skin look dewy and airbrushed. I wish they had more of a color selection, but it still blends in nicely with my fair skin and makes it look flawless. There’s also something about the cushion that’s so satisfying. It reminds me of a newer more innovative product that my grandma used to use back in her day. I love it!