BY LANEIGE #19 in BB Cream

The revolutionary, “5-in-one under the sun” skin care in a compact. Powered by SPF 50 broad-spectrum UVA, UVB protection, the synergy of its exclusive Cushion Form technology and unique application hydrates, brightens, color corrects and soothes all skin types, all day. Fine lines are filled; coverage is complete, skin looks flawless, luminous. Find it at Target in the US and Sephora in Canada.

Laneige BB Cushion Foundation SPF 50
  • "i purchased this cushion in fair from target. this is a nice, light coverage cushion. unlike most western cushions, this will come with a refill in the box, making the total amount of product the same as your average bottle of liquid foundation. amore pacific cushion puffs (the one that comes with it) are the best to apply this product. the shade range is not very wide and the lightest shade is even a tiny bit dark for me but i can pull it off in the summer. the undertones lean yellow. staying power is pretty good, and the compact is easy to carry around in case you need to touch up. no setting powder necessary. dewey finish, so i don't recommend for oily skin. dry and mature skin will love it! it does have a fragrance, but it is very fresh and inoffensive. the price is fair for the convenience you get from shopping at target, but i wish they sold refills only. i will purchase this again!" in 62 reviews
  • "It's very moisturizing and the colour matches my skin very well. It does get a bit greasy in the middle of the day so I do have to set it with a powder. It's very comfortable to wear though. And it smells really good! " in 29 reviews
  • "Easy to apply, however at the nose area i always find it a bit cakey/flaky (this could be me only). It does give a good coverage whether you are oily or dry skin. I bought this product in S.Korea, so it was cheaper in comparison to buying online. " in 28 reviews
Izy H.
Review for: Laneige Bb Cushion Foundation Spf 50 With Extra Refill Light 2X15g/0.5Oz more...
This is the 1st cushion I've ever tried. Since then I've tried many other cushions, but I would say Laneige does a pretty darn diddly good job manufacturing cushion foundations. Like many people, I purchased this baby from Target. It comes with a case and 2 cushions. There's definitely a learning curve when using a cushion compact for the 1st time. Don't rub, just pat. And do not pat on too much at one time (I learned the hard way). It looks a wee bit cakey, if you pack on too much at one time. If done properly, this cushion provides  dewy and very natural coverage. I suffer from uneven skin, where the skin around my lips is more sallow, and this cushion does a beautiful job evening it out! My only complaint is the fragrance. I'm not a fan of heavily fragranced products and this cushion is extra florally! If you don't mind the florally frou frou smell, I definitely recommend this product!
Japp C.
Austin
When I was in Manila I was searching for the best bb cream there is and this was worth the buck. It comes with a refill. You only need to press and apply it by patting the product using the sponge to your face gently. It has a dewy finish and lasts for half of the day. You can use a setting spray or setting powder to extend its coverage for the whole day. It covers dark spots and veins as if I have a perfect skin. Both the Bb and refill will last you about three months or more if you use it regularly. Worth re purchasing.
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
Review for: No. 21 Natural Beige more...
This is one of my favorite cushion on the market right now. The color selection isn’t that good but I like it’s availability in the US for a korean brand. I just wish the staying power was better. I usually have to touch up every 4-6 hour. I would say it’s medium to light coverage so if you have blemishes you would still need to use concealer. For those wanting a full coverage cushion, I recommend using the corsx acne cushion. Not only is it full coverage but it also has medicine in it to help treat acne as well.
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
Review for: Light more...
This brand never disappoints. The packaging is always beautiful like a high-end brand without the ridiculous prices. This foundation makes my dry skin look dewy and airbrushed. I wish they had more of a color selection, but it still blends in nicely with my fair skin and makes it look flawless. There’s also something about the cushion that’s so satisfying. It reminds me of a newer more innovative product that my grandma used to use back in her day. I love it!
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
Review for: Other more...
it’s a really nice bb cushion. has buildable medium coverage and a beautiful smooth, glowy finish. the only problem is that there just isn’t enough variety to the shade range. even the lightest shade they offer (11) is orange on me, and they do not run very deep either. if this came in my shade i might really love it, but its too hard to tell when the shade match is so off. if you fit in the shades they do have, this is a great cushion to try.
tania m.
This cushion is yet another great cushio ! This was the very first cushion foundation that I ever tried and now I love cushion foundations. It honestly could be my every day method of choice for foundations. It wore really nice on me everytime I wore it. I did not have to touch up. It is a bit pricey but I think its definitely worth the price tag! I want to try the pore blurring cushion! This one is all around wonderful.
Marilyn P.
Roanoke, TX
Review for: No. 21 Natural Beige more...
Since I first used a drugstore-brand cushion foundation, I fell in love with the efficiency and cleanliness of cushion foundations, so I decided to splurge for a higher-end brand that includes sunscreen (yay!). For the price you’re paying, it includes a refill of the foundation sponge so you get extra use out of it. I like light to medium coverage, so this was perfect for me. Unfortunately, the application sponge does not pick up an adequate amount of foundation at all, so I have to keep layering until I achieve my desired coverage. It is definitely on the dewy side (hallmark of Korean makeup), so I mitigate that with setting powder for the perfect satiny complexion. It also has a strong perfume-y scent so I would avoid it if you have sensitive skin. Because I’m so low maintenance about my makeup, I’ll definitely keep using it!
pelin C.
Review for: Laneige BB Cushion SPF 50+ Pa+++ Foundation, No. 21 Natural Beige, 2 Count [] more...
I really did love this foundation and still do except i dont use foundation everyday and i feel lke within a month the spnge started to dry up and did not penetrate onto the sponge easily. Otherwise gave a weightless medium buildable coverage that looked natural and did not cause any breakouts. Hope they find a solution to the drying because i cannot soend that much money for it not to last more than a month.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This foundation is great for getting ready and out the door quickly. It has a medium dewy finish that gives you a nice fresh look. One refill lasts quite awhile so when you are buying the compact with an extra refill you are getting a great deal. The products stays inside of the compact with no leakage or drying out. I highly recommend this foundation!
Katryna L.
San Antonio
Review for: Medium more...
This was always my go to! I don’t need much coverage as I have clear skin, just need some brightening and something to cover my dark circles. This does just that! For shade reference I am nc35 (at least that’s what the Mac ladies say). I am able to get away with this shade and it sits on the skin beautifully.
How can I get sample of this product?
Does this product go on smooth as indicated by the marketing or is it kinda splotchy?
Annie W.
Douglasville, GA
Does anyone know a cheaper knockoff? I tried a sample once, loved it, and discovered it was way too expensive!
Vanessa B.
At target they have 3 colors: fair, light medium, medium. I don't know which one to get because from the color on the box, the light medium looks darker than the medium.
EvaaMariee L.
Brooksville, FL
What store can I buy laneige full size products , I'm interested in the light and medium shades of the bb cushion foundation .? Does anyone else use to product.