BY NONE

The revolutionary 5-in-1 BB in a convenient compact. Go beyond your regular BB cream. Broad-spectrum SPF 50 blocks harmful UVA/UVB rays, while skin perfecting Optimal Mineral Water cools and hydrates upon application. Prevent shine and brighten skin by visibly reducing dark spots. Patented air cushion distributes just the right amount of BB cream. Apply whenever and wherever you want, with no buildup or bother. All day flawless skin is just 1 step away with BB Cushion. Gender: Female. see more...

Prisci C.
Prisci C.
I just recently purchased this product and have been enjoying it so far to wear on my light makeup days.

For reference, I have oily, acne-prone skin, my skin color is around NC20 with more neutral undertones (doesn't lean very warm or cool).

I feel the color (Light) is pretty spot on and looks gorgeous, it warms it up just slightly which is nice, looks very natural.

The compact is really well made, it has a mirror inside and the sponge applicator is separated from the cushion so it doesn't get messy (it comes with an extra refill). I feel it's easy to apply, gives you light, possibly light-medium coverage, it does cover my skin discoloration around the nose and cheeks, and covers light acne scars. It does not look cakey once applied and has good lasting power on my super oily skin (about 6 hours).

Right after applying it gives you a dewy glow which combination and dry skinned folks will appreciate. For me, I always blot to remove the shine lightly and set the foundation with translucent powder.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I adore this brand, and was very excited to try this BB cushion. It has very light coverage but still enough that I like it for everyday use. There is the light scent of sunscreen but it isn’t too heavy and isn’t unpleasant at all. Of course, the broad spectrum SPF 50 is really nice, and gives me peace of mind when I am out and about because I wear sunscreen daily!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
I love makeup like this. It's different and it gives pretty good coverage. I little bit goes a long way!
McKinleyville, CA
Great for the price. Such a great brand, EXCELLENT quality. You will love it, guaranteed. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Anum M.
Anum M.
It can slide off your face in warm weather so you do need a setting powder. It doesn't provide full coverage. However, I was pleased with the refill I received with it.
Zogia K.
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
Great brand ..and amazing product long lasting ..it sets well without the excess product ruining everything else. Blendable
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where is this product sold at?
Marina L.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Does it last all day long?
McKinleyville, CA