LANEIGE Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Amy Z.LANEIGE Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Yanni L.LANEIGE Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Gwen L.

BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

A mild purifying balancing emulsion for sensitive skin Formulated with Bio Dusali to deliver energy to skin & stimulate keratin turnover Contains Hyacinth extracts to purify skin from heavy metal smog & other harmful materials Blended with rice bran extracts for soothing & hydrating effects Loaded with rye extracts to reinforce skin resistance against external aggressions Skin appears clearer fresher stronger & healthier looking To use: Apply to cleansed skin using a cotton pad lightly wipe out from inside to outside

• How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This product completely calms down my skin! Any inflammation I have is almost instantly reduced! This is perfect for my sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It is worth the cost!" in 3 reviews
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Bretton, Peterborough
Until this product, I have never used any emulsions before. I did not even know what they are for, but after trying this one out I am more than happy about purchasing it. Honestly, there hasn't been one Laneige product that disappointed me. So happy with it.
K.Tea C.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Sensitive more...
I have both acne and dry skin and this was a dream come true for me. It removed all the flakey skin around my mouth and nose while not causing any acne flareups. my skin is a lot more smooth in texture now and my foundation application is a lot better!
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Love the lightness and feel of this emulsion product. Not too oily on the face which is good. Price is a bit high but the quality and results speak for themselves. I would highly recommend this product for those with sensitive skin.
tina D.
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
I love this emulsion serum. It restores your face tone and it spreads so nicely on your face. The packaging is so classy, I bought it at Sephora in a hydration kit. I would definitely buy again, worth it!
Christine G.
Everett, ON
I love Laneige and the Balancing Emulsion even more! This is a great option for me during the summer time when I sweat more and become more oily and need a lighter moisturizer. This product would be good for those who have oily skin year round and those who have sensitive skin as well. I don't think it would work well for those with dry skin and need more moisture in their skin.

I use this product in conjunction with other Laneige products as a part of my skin care routine. I use it at the end of my routine and I use a pump and a half over my entire face. It leaves my skin nice and plump and moist all day long. My skin looks healthy and glowing. I recommend you try it!
Jayne L.
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
Can not rave about this product enough! I love it. My face does not ever feel cleaner than when I use this after the Cleanser. When I use it religiously I also notice my skin tone and complexion evening out, my skin looks and feels brighter and it doesn't feel tight and dry as I have experienced before with other toners. Great product!
Patricia S.
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
I wanted to try this as a new facial moisturizer as my skin was getting dry over the winter months. It was my first time using this product and it did not meet my expectations. It burned my face when I used it and my skin was left feeling like it had been pulled. Would not buy again.
Danielle C.
Hamilton , PA
I've been using this every morning, mixed with some argan oil. I've become a HUGE fan of Laneige products, and I can't wait to try more. Will continue to discover more of their skincare products. I've loved everything so far!
Jillian L.
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
I love that this can be used as a moisturizer or as an added step to your routine. Depending on how dry I feel, I use as needed. The only downside is the smell, which isn't a huge deal but I am sensitive to fragrance in skincare. All around a great product when used alone or part of a more intricate routine!
Eleonore S.
Montreal, QC
I thought I would like this cream and that it would help even out my skin tone, but the scent was so strong, it was really drying for my skin and it just felt like I was drenching my face with fragrance.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?