BY LANEIGE

A mild purifying balancing emulsion for sensitive skin Formulated with Bio Dusali to deliver energy to skin & stimulate keratin turnover Contains Hyacinth extracts to purify skin from heavy metal smog & other harmful materials Blended with rice bran extracts for soothing & hydrating effects Loaded with rye extracts to reinforce skin resistance against external aggressions Skin appears clearer fresher stronger & healthier looking To use: Apply to cleansed skin using a cotton pad lightly wipe out from inside to outside see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abraham L.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to for the hotter months of the year.

As I have a fairly layered skincare routine, I don't like finishing off with an incredibly heavy moisturizer, especially during the spring/summer. I find myself reaching for this because of its viscosity and supposed brightening properties. However, I have yet to see any noticeable difference in terms of brightening with this product alone. Also, people with an aversion to fragrance may want to stay away from this product, as it does have a discernible scent. It's not unpleasant, but it is definitely there.
Annie S.
Woodstock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really illuminizes my skin. I had very bad acne. I had no confidence, but it all changed with this product. This product cleared it all up. I totally recommend this product. It is very cheap that you can find  in the drugstore. It helped to clear my skin everywhere. It also made my skin so soft that it felt like a baby. I am definitely buying this product again. Just buy this product one time. You will never regret it.  This product will make your skin look brand new and help with texture over night!
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product completely calms down my skin! Any inflammation I have is almost instantly reduced! This is perfect for my sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It is worth the cost!
Sabrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this émulsion of a beautiful combination of ingredients. It’s a super high quality and luxurious product. It is expensive but feels so good in and lasts a long time. I definitely recommend this product!
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. The product is well packaged and it's very affordable. It is not cheap at all. I'd love to buy more. I denitely recommend it to other people! I bet they'd love it as well. It smells okay. It's very very cute. My friends and I love this product of yours!
Erika E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how lightweight this is and the scent is fresh!
I lobe how it does not make my face breakout.
Totally worth the money!!
Taylor E.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the packaging! And the price is very fair ! Can honestly say I will be trying it again!! Not disappointed at all
kaylee c.
Enid
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like this serum. It made my skin feel oily, moreso than it already is. I didn't use it for long
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lightness and feel of this emulsion product. Not too oily on the face which is good. Price is a bit high but the quality and results speak for themselves. I would highly recommend this product for those with sensitive skin.
Conner E.
Devon
Beauty Junkie Expert
such an amazing product! it’s honestly incredible. beautiful colours. does exactly what it needs to. it’s easy to get your hands on which is amazing. such an incredible value for money. would honestly recommend to anyone an everyone because it’s crazy good!