BY LANEIGE

Bring balance back to skin's moisture and oil levels and maximize skin's absorption abilities. This lightweight lotion delivers skin - softening Optimal Mineral Water and Ginger to help reduce sebum. Gentle and non - greasy, it leaves skin noticeably brighter and shine - free.

• How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? H...1 Answers
Vanessa G.
This works well after the Laneige Multi Cleanser - 180 ml . I do not feel as though I always need to use a toner. However, the cleanser does dry my skin a bit and this seems to help. For the price, I do not think I would repurchase.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is really great emulsion. The consistency is soft and doesn’t leave any residue, it makes your skin very soft and supple. Also as a bonus the scent is very fresh and clean. While a bit on the pricier side, this is a really great product
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love using this before makeup. It feels super lightweight and immediately you feel for hydrated. For someone normal combination, you may be able to use this alone. Even layered it still feels great! This brand so far, I love.
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Slight tingling and tightening feeling when applying on cleansed skin which is nice because it feels like it is working and isn’t too harsh on my skin or leave it too dry. It works well for my combination skin.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I couldn’t tell if this made a difference or not. It was a strange consistency and almost felt sticky on my skin. I’m not sure if I’ll buy it again... I didn’t have any adverse reactions though which is good.
Kaitlan A.
This was okay. Didn’t do much for balancing my combo/oily skin in my personal opinion. Felt nice going on but didn’t do much. Smells good and doesn’t make my skin extra dry or greasy. I like the packaging.
Debbie H.
08754
This is a amazing toner. It heps to tighten up my skin..reduces the size of my pores..has a clean fresh scent. .and never drys out my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product.
Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
I use this product as the second step in my skin care regimen right after my toner. It's very light and absorbs right into my skin and preps it for the serums I apply afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone with combination skin. I also have sensitive skin and this has suited my skin very well in that aspect; it is far from irritating.
Chu Y.
To my surprise this was a great moisturizer / serum! It made my skin really soft the next day and soften my dry patches. I'm normally combination skin and it worked great for my dry and oily skin. Lots of product in it and a little goes a long way!
Lily W.
Laneige was my first introduction to Korean skincare. When it comes to skin care we all know that it takes time and effort to achieve our beauty goals. I love the Laneige Balancing Emulsion for Combination to Oily skin. I use this in-conjunction with the other products in this skin care line. I don't find this product to be sticky or leave any sticky residue. It's very light weight and does not irritate my skin. I love the scent of this product. I'm not sure I could explain what the scent is except that it's refreshing. I found that when I use this product I wake up with healthier skin.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?