BY LANEIGE

Bring balance back to skin's moisture and oil levels and maximize skin's absorption abilities. This lightweight lotion delivers skin - softening Optimal Mineral Water and Ginger to help reduce sebum. Gentle and non - greasy, it leaves skin noticeably brighter and shine - free.

• How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? H...1 Answers
Lily W.
Laneige was my first introduction to Korean skincare. When it comes to skin care we all know that it takes time and effort to achieve our beauty goals. I love the Laneige Balancing Emulsion for Combination to Oily skin. I use this in-conjunction with the other products in this skin care line. I don't find this product to be sticky or leave any sticky residue. It's very light weight and does not irritate my skin. I love the scent of this product. I'm not sure I could explain what the scent is except that it's refreshing. I found that when I use this product I wake up with healthier skin.
Sandy Y.
To my surprise this was a great moisturizer / serum! It made my skin really soft the next day and soften my dry patches. I'm normally combination skin and it worked great for my dry and oily skin. Lots of product in it and a little goes a long way!
Clarissa G.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this! It's great because I feel like it doesn't break my skin out. I've tried other brands and I feel like as soon as I wake up I have a new clogged pore. This one feels nice on the skin and I love the packaging.
Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
I use this product as the second step in my skin care regimen right after my toner. It's very light and absorbs right into my skin and preps it for the serums I apply afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone with combination skin. I also have sensitive skin and this has suited my skin very well in that aspect; it is far from irritating.
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
I'm a huge fan of Laneige water bank line and have been using this Balancing Emulsion - Combination to Oily moisturizer for 4 months now. This moisturizer have a soft scent and the cream doesn't leave a sticky feel on my face after application. I have a sensitive skin and this moisturizer didn't irate my skin which is great.
Kitty D.
auburn, wa
A little drop goes a long way. Too much will make your face feel sticky and i do find it a bit greasy (so i normally only use this on my night routine. I avoid this product during my morning routine. I like this product and I follow the recommended routine religiously. Smells good too.
Dorinda W.
I love this product. I'm an avid Laneige user, and I usually use this with my nighttime skincare routine since I find this quite moisturizing.
Yuna M.
Torrance, CA
I’ve used it for about a year now and my skin isn’t as oily as before! It’s not sticky or greasy at all, it provides hydration and got rid of my dry patches.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I like this a lot! It's a good price, it's very lightweight and it does treat my combo skin very well. BUT I find it's not enough on it's own. I apply this first and then use a thicker moisturizer because otherwise my skin just doesn't feel hydrated enough.
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Until this product, I have never used any emulsions before. I did not even know what they are for, but after trying this one out I am more than happy about purchasing it. Honestly, there hasn't been one Laneige product that disappointed me. So happy with it.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?