BY LANEIGE

Bring balance back to skin's moisture and oil levels and maximize skin's absorption abilities. This lightweight lotion delivers skin - softening Optimal Mineral Water and Ginger to help reduce sebum. Gentle and non - greasy, it leaves skin noticeably brighter and shine - free.

• How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How...1 Answers
Lily W.
Lily W.
Laneige was my first introduction to Korean skincare. When it comes to skin care we all know that it takes time and effort to achieve our beauty goals. I love the Laneige Balancing Emulsion for Combination to Oily skin. I use this in-conjunction with the other products in this skin care line. I don't find this product to be sticky or leave any sticky residue. It's very light weight and does not irritate my skin. I love the scent of this product. I'm not sure I could explain what the scent is except that it's refreshing. I found that when I use this product I wake up with healthier skin.
Deyanira T.
Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
I use this product as the second step in my skin care regimen right after my toner. It's very light and absorbs right into my skin and preps it for the serums I apply afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone with combination skin. I also have sensitive skin and this has suited my skin very well in that aspect; it is far from irritating.
Clarissa G.
Clarissa G.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this! It's great because I feel like it doesn't break my skin out. I've tried other brands and I feel like as soon as I wake up I have a new clogged pore. This one feels nice on the skin and I love the packaging.
Dorinda W.
Dorinda W.
I love this product. I'm an avid Laneige user, and I usually use this with my nighttime skincare routine since I find this quite moisturizing.
Kitty D.
Kitty D.
auburn, wa
A little drop goes a long way. Too much will make your face feel sticky and i do find it a bit greasy (so i normally only use this on my night routine. I avoid this product during my morning routine. I like this product and I follow the recommended routine religiously. Smells good too.
Oanh H.
Oanh H.
Dorchester, MA
I'm a huge fan of Laneige water bank line and have been using this Balancing Emulsion - Combination to Oily moisturizer for 4 months now. This moisturizer have a soft scent and the cream doesn't leave a sticky feel on my face after application. I have a sensitive skin and this moisturizer didn't irate my skin which is great.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Moncton, NB
Love, love love this product. I've been let down by such big promises from skincare lines in the past that I am always a little pessimistic, but everything I have tried from this brand has lived up to the promises and even exceeded my expectations. This balancing emulsion works so wonderfully for my skin and leaves it so hydrated and not greasy. A little product goes a long way, so yes it may be on the more expensive size for the full size bottle, but not so expensive when you think about how long the one bottle will last.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
I like this a lot! It's a good price, it's very lightweight and it does treat my combo skin very well. BUT I find it's not enough on it's own. I apply this first and then use a thicker moisturizer because otherwise my skin just doesn't feel hydrated enough.
Jing Yi T.
Jing Yi T.
Singapore
A light lotion that moisturizes skin well, but not adequate on its own. Doesn't irritate skin and smells good too.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Everett, ON
I love Laneige and the Balancing Emulsion even more! This is a great option for me during the summer time when I sweat more and become more oily and need a lighter moisturizer. This product would be good for those who have oily skin year round and those who have sensitive skin as well. I don't think it would work well for those with dry skin and need more moisture in their skin.

I use this product in conjunction with other Laneige products as a part of my skin care routine. I use it at the end of my routine and I use a pump and a half over my entire face. It leaves my skin nice and plump and moist all day long. My skin looks healthy and glowing. I recommend you try it!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?