LANEIGE Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Amy Z.LANEIGE Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Yanni L.LANEIGE Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Gwen L.

BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

A mild purifying balancing emulsion for sensitive skin Formulated with Bio Dusali to deliver energy to skin & stimulate keratin turnover Contains Hyacinth extracts to purify skin from heavy metal smog & other harmful materials Blended with rice bran extracts for soothing & hydrating effects Loaded with rye extracts to reinforce skin resistance against external aggressions Skin appears clearer fresher stronger & healthier looking To use: Apply to cleansed skin using a cotton pad lightly wipe out from inside to outside

• How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive...1 Answers
LANEIGE Balancing Emulsion
  • "This product completely calms down my skin! Any inflammation I have is almost instantly reduced! This is perfect for my sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It is worth the cost!" in 3 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I really love the whole Laneige line! The Laneige balancing emulsions is perfect for anyone that has sensitive skin. It brings balance back to your skin's moisture and oil levels and maximize skin's absorption abilities. This lightweight lotion delivers pure softness to your skin!  it leaves skin noticeably brighter and shine - free. It is perfect for anyone who is super oily! It is a must have for anyone with oily to combo skin that needs some balance!
Vanessa G.
This works well after the Laneige Multi Cleanser . I do not feel as though I always need to use a toner. However, the cleanser does dry my skin a bit and this seems to help. For the price, I do not think I would repurchase.
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Slight tingling and tightening feeling when applying on cleansed skin which is nice because it feels like it is working and isn’t too harsh on my skin or leave it too dry. It works well for my combination skin.
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kristy H.
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
I have NEVER been let down by this brand! Its so underrated and the products are amazing. This is great for dry skin and i have sensitve skin and this doesnt irritate it
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
I am in love with the light and watery texture of the emulsion. My skin feels like it is literally drinking up this emulsion as it doesn’t take very long to massage and tap the emulsion into my skin. My skin does not feel sticky afterwards. Actually, my skin feels instantly smooth and hydrated. In addition, my skin definitely has become less oily since beginning to use this emulsion (along with my toner and facial spray containing hyaluronic acid). I find that on days I don’t use any make-up, I actually don’t need to blot at all. On days that I am wearing BB cream or mineral foundation, I find that I might need to blot only once or twice throughout my entire 12-16 hour day. Without using these hydrating products, I am blotting my face every other hour.

I’ve been using this product for a little over two months now and I have not experienced any new breakouts in odd places. My breakouts are still only restricted to my lower jawline and chin – a sign of hormonal acne. I conclude that my skin wasn’t reacting to the emulsion but to the toner. My skin is absolutely loving the emulsion. I’m definitely going to repurchase this product for now.

The only downside to this emulsion is the fact that it doesn’t contain any SPF protection.
Chai X.
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
This product feels great on my face. I noticed a huge difference after applying this onto my skin. Before I didn't really use any moisturizer or any facial skin care, but I gave this brand a shot and it has changed my view of skin care products! Love it!
Jaime B.
The balancing emulsion works great! It does not leave a greasy feeling on my skin. It does take a few minutes for the emulsion to absorb into the skin. It's lightweight and it is lightly scented, but the scent will go away.
Steph Q.
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
I've been using Korean skincare brands for a few years now because of the wonderful results that I have been having so far. I tried this as my local Target started selling this brand (it definitely saves me any shipping costs if I were to purchase this online). It is not a holy grail for me because I love a few other brands more, but this does the job. It is very light and moisturizes my skin; however, it does not keep my skin moisturized the entire day. I have sensitive skin, and this product does have a light scent, but it does not bother me. It is very hygienic as it comes in a pump form, so there is no contamination from retrieving the product and re-dipping in your fingers. The overall aesthetics is pleasing to the eyes, and has a calming feeling. For me, one pump is more than sufficient.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This is a amazing toner. It heps to tighten up my skin..reduces the size of my pores..has a clean fresh scent. .and never drys out my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?

Amazon