Laneige Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Amy Z.Laneige Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Yanni L.Laneige Balancing Emulsion uploaded by Gwen Q.

BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

A mild purifying balancing emulsion for sensitive skin Formulated with Bio Dusali to deliver energy to skin & stimulate keratin turnover Contains Hyacinth extracts to purify skin from heavy metal smog & other harmful materials Blended with rice bran extracts for soothing & hydrating effects Loaded with rye extracts to reinforce skin resistance against external aggressions Skin appears clearer fresher stronger & healthier looking To use: Apply to cleansed skin using a cotton pad lightly wipe out from inside to outside

• How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? H...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This product completely calms down my skin! Any inflammation I have is almost instantly reduced! This is perfect for my sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It is worth the cost!" in 3 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really love the whole Laneige line! The Laneige balancing emulsions is perfect for anyone that has sensitive skin. It brings balance back to your skin's moisture and oil levels and maximize skin's absorption abilities. This lightweight lotion delivers pure softness to your skin!  it leaves skin noticeably brighter and shine - free. It is perfect for anyone who is super oily! It is a must have for anyone with oily to combo skin that needs some balance!
Susanna Y.
Kew Gardens, NY
Review for: Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Normal to Dry -120 ml more...
Didn't moisturize my skin the way I like it to. It ends up making my skin oily by midday. The fragrance is a plus though. It's gentle on the skin but in the end it just wasn't for for mine. Always get a smaller size before you buy the full version!
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love using this before makeup. It feels super lightweight and immediately you feel for hydrated. For someone normal combination, you may be able to use this alone. Even layered it still feels great! This brand so far, I love.
Vanessa G.
This works well after the Laneige Multi Cleanser - 180 ml . I do not feel as though I always need to use a toner. However, the cleanser does dry my skin a bit and this seems to help. For the price, I do not think I would repurchase.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is really great emulsion. The consistency is soft and doesn’t leave any residue, it makes your skin very soft and supple. Also as a bonus the scent is very fresh and clean. While a bit on the pricier side, this is a really great product
Jaime B.
The balancing emulsion works great! It does not leave a greasy feeling on my skin. It does take a few minutes for the emulsion to absorb into the skin. It's lightweight and it is lightly scented, but the scent will go away.
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Slight tingling and tightening feeling when applying on cleansed skin which is nice because it feels like it is working and isn’t too harsh on my skin or leave it too dry. It works well for my combination skin.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I couldn’t tell if this made a difference or not. It was a strange consistency and almost felt sticky on my skin. I’m not sure if I’ll buy it again... I didn’t have any adverse reactions though which is good.
Sabrina S.
Review for: Sensitive more...
I love this émulsion of a beautiful combination of ingredients. It’s a super high quality and luxurious product. It is expensive but feels so good in and lasts a long time. I definitely recommend this product!
Kaitlan A.
This was okay. Didn’t do much for balancing my combo/oily skin in my personal opinion. Felt nice going on but didn’t do much. Smells good and doesn’t make my skin extra dry or greasy. I like the packaging.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?