BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Laneige anti pollution masks is perfect for detoxifying your skin and adding numerous vitamins that soak up on your face! It helps reverse the damage that the everyday pollution has caused! It leaves your face reeling soft and glowing! I highly recommend this mask if you have a lot of radical damage that needs to be reversed!
Rebecca O.
i actually used this at a sleepover of one of my best friends sleepover and i loved loved it had to run to sephora next day to get mines it feels refreshing and silk to ur skin even affter taking it off ,awesome product easy to use and very cool packaging
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Erika E.
I was shocked at the first time I tried this last year.
I was in desperate need to minimize my pores and brighten it.
I tried this on a whim from Amazon and from the very first try it actually minimized my pores.
Left my skin a bit more firm as well!
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
The mask sheet is clear & sits on well on skin ! You could even see your thru it! ... As for the Anti Pollution Defensor , its to helps the skin to repel dust , block UV with SPF30PA++ and strengthen skin barrier to give the skin a firm brightening effect.
Linda M.
Wonderful mask! Hydrating and comfortable, I use this when my skin feels parched especially during harsh Midwest winters. I will recommend this mask.
Dee K.
Philadelphia
Not too spectacular. face felt clean however no true glow or anything after. 3 stars because it was satisfactory but did not go above and beyond
Esmie R.
853 cedar av holtville ca
It was alright I love all types of face mask so for me it was just another face mask . But u liked it and I would definitely try it again
Julie M.
I love masks! I haven't seen any earth shattering results yet but it's cooling and relaxing. I love how easy it is to put on and take off
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.