BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. Cleanser with a rich lather that cleans the pores with a refreshing sensation and moisturizes skin that is likely to be dehydrated after washing. How to use: 1. Take an adequate amount onto your palms when washing your face in the morning and evening and create enough lather using a small amount of water. 2. Lightly massage onto the face, and rinse off thoroughly with water.

LANEIGE Active Water Foam Cleanser
  • "This is my most favorite cleanser, I try to first out of a subscription box and now order this religiously about once every two months. It’s very gentle, and I have very sensitive skin with eczema and rosacea and it’s never let me down" in 5 reviews
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really like this foaming cleanser as it really gets the toughest of makeup off of your face! It is very gentle so you do not need any extra tugging or pulling on your skin to remove your makeup! It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and ready to take on the day or night! It’s also gentle enough to use twice a day!
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is a great light cleanser. It's not irritating what so ever and it does get your face clean enough. For me, I feel like I needed a bit more especially when getting that left over makeup off my skin.
Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
Jenny K.
Simple cleanser that is just a step up from the drugstore Korean brands. Definitely a CLEANser but as a result kind of drying. I like using this with my oil cleanser on days when I feel like I need a really deep clean, and make sure I use it without exfoliation.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Great face wash, but sometimes it left my face a little dry. Better for those with oily skin. I received this as a free sample so I only used it a few times. It was effective but I wouldn’t personally buy it for myself
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
Love this cleanser. Doesn’t dry out my skin, makes it nice and soft. I purchased at sephora I think and would definitely buy this again. Looking forward to trying other items from this brand in the future
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Deep cleans
Smells good
Lathers well
Easy packaging
But....it leaves your skin very dry. Unless you make sure to apply essence, toner and lotion right after, I wouldn’t recommend
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I liked this cleanser but it isn’t my favorite . I think it’s nice and it did remove most of my heavy makeup but it leaves my skin feeling tight which I don’t like.
Pamela P.
Cleansing foams are in this year and they do tend to be more convenient and easy to use then the regular cleansers. This one does a good job and does not leave any residue.
Mallory L.
Madison, WI
This is so gentle on sensitive skin! It removes makeup and impurities with no irritation. The packaging is beautiful and the whole experience felt very luxury. I would probably return to my La Rosche Posay face wash after this runs out, but this is still a good option. This does not clear my acne in the same way my La Rosche Posay cleanser does.