BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 152 Oz/45Ml (051 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs)

Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs)

by Laneige

An Inetensive Moisture Splle Mask that purifies with Sleeptoxaâ through the nighy, to leave the skin clear n revitalized the next morning, as if the skin too, had a good night's sleep.

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (2015 New); Travel 3 Kit Set - 1.52 Oz/45Ml ( 0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs); Purifying - Sleeptox restores n repairs the skin overnight; Moisturizing - Moisture Wrapâ delivers moisture into the skin for 8 hours throughout the night; Soothing - Soothing n mild formula hepls reduce skin redness the next morning

Does it work good?
Recommend 💯 % try ?
Doo you think this Mask provide a great hydration for the lips?
Start your review of Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs)!
Hazel S.
Amiens
Loved this! Just used the last bit of it last night and keeping the small tub to refill it for travel. Nice and moisturizing, smells good but not overpowering. Would defiantly repurchase 💙 #Laneige #Watersleepingmask
WENDY W.
Gilbert, AZ
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by WENDY W.
I really love this nighttime cream! It’s very smooth and makes my skin so soft! I wash it off in the morning and I feel like I don’t even need to use a day moisturizer (but of course I do). I’m a big fan of this and I’ll be a repeat buyer! If you enjoy my reviews, I’d love to have you follow me! 💋 [product:laneige-2015-new-water-sleeping-mask-152-oz/45ml-051-oz/15ml-x-3pcs]
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by Hannah G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I put this on before bed and wake up to smooth skin!! The weather is getting warmer and my skin can be super dry around this time and I been loving this product!
Andrea S.
La Mesa, CA
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by Andrea S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very hydrating formula, loved the consistency and how it felt on my face after applying. No tacky or sticky feeling which I appreciate and look for in a moisturizer. I loved using this in combination with a hyaluronic acid serum, just apply the serum before you apply this water mask on top!
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by Holly L.
Purchased at: Sephora
*I got a trial size of this in my Birthday gift from Sephora. I really like this Water Sleeping Mask. It feels nice on my face, and also has a nice light scent. It pairs well with the Water Bank Moisture Cream, which was also included. I highly recommend both of these.
Isabel N.
Burbank, CA
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by Isabel N.
First things first, I want to let you all know that skincare can be difficult to rate since everyone has a different experience. Based off of my own, I think this is a great product to wear after a long day, especially in the winter. Once again, it’s not the greatest option if you are planning on solving skin issues, but it will relax and moisturize your skins during the night. [product:laneige-2015-new-water-sleeping-mask-152-oz/45ml-051-oz/15ml-x-3pcs]
Oleksandra  S.
Portland, OR
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by Oleksandra  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The mask has a cream texture. Fast and very good absorbed. My skin looking nice after applying. I use this mask before sleep. Girls, I'm highly recommend 👌 Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs)
Angela  S.
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by Angela  S.
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) I love this product. I use this before bed and it goes on smoothly and makes my skin fe refreshed. It has a light texture and drys fairly quickly. My skin feels quite hydrated when I wake up in the morning. I am a first time user so will purchase again! Quite happy and do recommend 💙
Adrian B.
Winter Haven, FL
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by Adrian B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this with a birthday freebie from Sephora! The sample is small, but that's ok because a little goes a long way. There's no frangrance which my allergies appreciate. My face feels silky smooth this morning! Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs)
Randi  C.
Brazil, IN
Laneige 2015 New Water Sleeping Mask 1.52 Oz/45Ml (0.51 Oz/15Ml x 3pcs) uploaded by Randi  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've very recently become OBSESSED with the hydrating results I can get from sleeping masks over night creams.. But this one is even MORE amazing to me! Most say to use once or no more than 3 times a week, and the reason behind that is bc they dont want your skin to where IT NEEDS that constantly burst of added hydration. But this one can be used nightly, and it feels like heaven on your skin! it has a very light, but nice, fragrance and it has a cooling, kinda wet feeling going on... Its between a cream and gel type consistency... I think everyone should try this product! Its been amazing for my skin throughout my journey with prescription retinoids 🥰