BY LANE BRYANT #57 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lane Bryant is a fashion retailer that specializes in plus size clothing and accessories for women.

• Ive always heard that this store is for bigger women, is ...18 Answers
  • What are some other stores that have plus size fashion th...24 Answers
  • Does anyone else think the quality of their clothing has ...15 Answers
Lane Byrant
  • "I don't shop here very much anymore but I love how they have stylish clothing for plus sized girls, there bras are pretty awesome too" in 53 reviews
  • "im not big on bottom but i have a large chest and struggled to find stuff that fit me up top until i found them i i love their good quality clothes...and good selection :)" in 15 reviews
  • "I wear a 38 H and I have had trouble finding big cup sizes but they have great quality bras in awesome styles and colors." in 12 reviews
  • "Everything seems to sit well above the belly button and that isn't how all plus sized women like to wear their bottoms." in 12 reviews
  • "Good place for plus size clothing and the styles they carry are very on trend so you don't have to feel cheated if you wear a bigger size." in 9 reviews
Lorell T.
Ogden
Went there for the first time a few weeks ago. I went to go get bras and the worker was amazing she helped me and my girlfriend get sized and made sure they were the right fit. Super friendly and helpful staff. The clothes are little pricey but they had some excellent sales going on! Definitely will be going back again!
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Lane Bryant!!!! I'm a bigger girl and finding sexy and cute outfits for my shape are few and far between!!!!! Lane Bryant obviously caters to plus size women which is awesome because so many brands don't. The prices in store are a little expensive I think, so I usually find the clothes online from different outlet retailers. Overall though love the brand. If I could make any recommendations they would be to make their items a little more reasonably priced and have more of a variety because sometimes the designs are very repetitive. I want to dress like a 30 Some thing year old, not a 90 year old. 😑😏😏😂😂😂👍
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
I buy all my bras from Lane Bryant because they sell the biggest selection a larger bras. Although I don’t like their underwear. They seem to be coming up on their denim and Jean selections. Begore they were a little soccer/ middle age mom-ish, but now they’re getting more stylish and more fashionable. So overall Lane Bryant is coming up and to be the more fashionable trying to appeal to the younger women who might be of the plus size category and not just really big older women clothes.
Michelle K.
If you are a big cheated woman, you NEED to try Lane Bryant for your bras! They have such amazing quality and usually have awesome sales. I’ve gotten bras as low as $7 when they normally cost $50. Plus the ladies who work there are always so helpful in finding exactly what is right for you. They’ll do an on the spot measurement to make sure you get the right size. And they do have some very trendy and super cute clothes. Not all are great but that can be said about any store.
Mary Jo R.
Newmanstown, PA
I am rating them a 3 because the prices are way to high and the quality isn’t the best. I wish the shirts were a bit longer. I miss fashion bug since they closed the store I am still but hurt. My shirts shrink and pull a lot and same with the capris I gotten they need to lower the prices for us curvy women
Kandi B.
I have to say Lane Bryant used to be my favorite place to shop for Plus size clothing. They just don't cater to my creative side anymore. The clothes are not stylish looking more out dated for my age. They're way over priced, just not my cup of tea anymore. However the quality of the clothes are really good.
Kristin R.
I have shopped at Lane Bryant for years. Over the years, I have experienced shifts in how their clothing fits. I usually have a difficult time finding pants that fit well because apparently all plus-sized women are tall. Also, the styles don’t always flatter someone like myself who is 5’4” and shaped like an apple. I continue to go back in hopes of finding the perfect outfit.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like this store a lot. They always have nice quality clothing for plus size women. They should work on making things for a younger demographic, but I guess they are meant to be for older adults that have professional jobs. I enjoy their clothing for the most part.
Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
I like Lane Bryant! I have to be honest I go there the most for bras and panties! Any thick girl may know what I mean when I say “panties that don’t roll are hard to come by!” I stick to what I know when I find a brand that works! The prices can be pretty expensive but I will say it’s worth it! Everything I’ve ever gotten from there last forever!
Shelly F.
Saint Paul, MN
I find Lane Bryant to be overpriced. However I buy all of my intimates here as they fit me the best and I’m too scared to try something else haha! They have some really sexy stuff though! I don’t see them having as good of deals as other places so I tend not to shop there. They’re shirts are also fairly short and they don’t work for me.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
What are some other stores that have plus size fashion that you like? And it doesn't look old fashion or unappealing
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
Is their intimate apparel (i.e. bras and panties) comparable to that of Victoria Secret?
krystal t.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone know about the prices
Ive always heard that this store is for bigger women, is this true? Because if not I would love to doing a little shopping. I've heard many good things about it.
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Are the clothes worth the prices in this store ?