BY LANE BRYANT

Lane Bryant is a fashion retailer that specializes in plus size clothing and accessories for women.

• Ive always heard that this store is for bigger women, is ...18 Answers
  • What are some other stores that have plus size fashion th...24 Answers
  • Does anyone else think the quality of their clothing has ...15 Answers
Lane Byrant
  • "I don't shop here very much anymore but I love how they have stylish clothing for plus sized girls, there bras are pretty awesome too" in 53 reviews
  • "im not big on bottom but i have a large chest and struggled to find stuff that fit me up top until i found them i i love their good quality clothes...and good selection :)" in 15 reviews
  • "I wear a 38 H and I have had trouble finding big cup sizes but they have great quality bras in awesome styles and colors." in 12 reviews
  • "Everything seems to sit well above the belly button and that isn't how all plus sized women like to wear their bottoms." in 12 reviews
  • "Good place for plus size clothing and the styles they carry are very on trend so you don't have to feel cheated if you wear a bigger size." in 9 reviews
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
I buy all my bras from Lane Bryant because they sell the biggest selection a larger bras. Although I don’t like their underwear. They seem to be coming up on their denim and Jean selections. Begore they were a little soccer/ middle age mom-ish, but now they’re getting more stylish and more fashionable. So overall Lane Bryant is coming up and to be the more fashionable trying to appeal to the younger women who might be of the plus size category and not just really big older women clothes.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I have to say Lane Bryant used to be my favorite place to shop for Plus size clothing. They just don't cater to my creative side anymore. The clothes are not stylish looking more out dated for my age. They're way over priced, just not my cup of tea anymore. However the quality of the clothes are really good.
Kristin R.
I have shopped at Lane Bryant for years. Over the years, I have experienced shifts in how their clothing fits. I usually have a difficult time finding pants that fit well because apparently all plus-sized women are tall. Also, the styles don’t always flatter someone like myself who is 5’4” and shaped like an apple. I continue to go back in hopes of finding the perfect outfit.
Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
I like Lane Bryant! I have to be honest I go there the most for bras and panties! Any thick girl may know what I mean when I say “panties that don’t roll are hard to come by!” I stick to what I know when I find a brand that works! The prices can be pretty expensive but I will say it’s worth it! Everything I’ve ever gotten from there last forever!
Shelly F.
Saint Paul, MN
I find Lane Bryant to be overpriced. However I buy all of my intimates here as they fit me the best and I’m too scared to try something else haha! They have some really sexy stuff though! I don’t see them having as good of deals as other places so I tend not to shop there. They’re shirts are also fairly short and they don’t work for me.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
I love this store! Their 14/16 fits me perfectly and they actually sell great clothes! They are a little pricey, but their clearance sales and their coupons are awesome! I also love their credit rewards system! I buy almost all of my clothes from them. I also love that they make really pretty bras in my size which is hard to find.
Emma D.
If it wasn't for Lane Bryant, I do not know where I would find size G or H bras to try on. It is hard being a lady with a large chest. Finding that perfect bra is unlikely until you enter a plus size store. I love that they usually have my size. The only dislike is the color selection. It seems they only have better selections online. Also, one time I was so happy to order three bras online but my order was declined because they were out of stock which I believe was a lie because the site claimed they were and when I checked every single day, the bra quanites would drop as if people just bought them. What the...?
Julie W.
Tualatin
I like having a solely plus size store to shop at and feel comfortable. I feel like the quality is going down and prices are so high. I also feel like it is too trendy. I don’t want the cold shoulder look and short shorts. Give me more variety. Also I hate buy one get one 1/2 off deals. I just want one!
Jordyn P.
Redding, CA
I love Lane Bryant, and it is one of my go to’s when shopping for myself. Sometimes I get a little frustrated in the stores though. Sometimes, they don’t carry some of the bigger sizes which can be frustrating for plus size women who come in thinking that a plus size clothing store will have their size. I wish they carried more variety in store because sometimes online shopping doesn’t fit the timeline of the shopper.
Izzy S.
Huntington
I would give Lane Bryant 10/10! They carry high quality clothes. I won't buy bras anywhere else. They have a ton of cute designs and patterns and SIZES, for us well-endowed ladies.
Plus, they have email/text goodies and sales. You can almost always find a deal there. They also have AMAZING semi-annual sales!
To top all of that, their customer service is phenomenal. The sales associates, as well as managers, are knowledgeable, friendly, and always willing to go above and beyond.

This store is absolutely worth the money. Great service, quality products, and sales/deals!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
What are some other stores that have plus size fashion that you like? And it doesn't look old fashion or unappealing
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
Is their intimate apparel (i.e. bras and panties) comparable to that of Victoria Secret?
krystal t.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone know about the prices
Ive always heard that this store is for bigger women, is this true? Because if not I would love to doing a little shopping. I've heard many good things about it.
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Are the clothes worth the prices in this store ?