BY LANE BRYANT #62 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lane Bryant is a fashion retailer that specializes in plus size clothing and accessories for women.

• Ive always heard that this store is for bigger women, is this tru...18 Answers
  • What are some other stores that have plus size fashion that you l...24 Answers
  • Does anyone else think the quality of their clothing has diminish...15 Answers
Lane Byrant
  • "I don't shop here very much anymore but I love how they have stylish clothing for plus sized girls, there bras are pretty awesome too" in 53 reviews
  • "im not big on bottom but i have a large chest and struggled to find stuff that fit me up top until i found them i i love their good quality clothes...and good selection :)" in 15 reviews
  • "I wear a 38 H and I have had trouble finding big cup sizes but they have great quality bras in awesome styles and colors." in 12 reviews
  • "Everything seems to sit well above the belly button and that isn't how all plus sized women like to wear their bottoms." in 12 reviews
  • "Over priced and I don't like the designs they offer..I used to be a long time customer but the last few years their designs are just not impressive and their prices are ridiculous..." in 9 reviews
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Lane Bryant!!!! I'm a bigger girl and finding sexy and cute outfits for my shape are few and far between!!!!! Lane Bryant obviously caters to plus size women which is awesome because so many brands don't. The prices in store are a little expensive I think, so I usually find the clothes online from different outlet retailers. Overall though love the brand. If I could make any recommendations they would be to make their items a little more reasonably priced and have more of a variety because sometimes the designs are very repetitive. I want to dress like a 30 Some thing year old, not a 90 year old. 😑😏😏😂😂😂👍
Jeni H.
I would say 75% of my clothing comes from Lane Bryant. As a plus size woman my choices are limited especially if I want to be able to try the clothes on in a store. The prices are high but you can find some pretty good deals at the outlets especially if you shop with coupons. Growing up Lane Bryant was very “old lady” Like, but they have come along way and they do sell a lot of trendier items.
Ryan E.
I used to be completely loyal to LB, but they changed their looks dramatically. The looks available in store are very...well...too old for me. I feel like the tops have become potato sacks and bottoms are poorly cut.
LB got 3 stars from me because the thing they do well is bras. I haven’t bought a brand of bra other than theirs in 10 years.
Come on LB, come back to the under 50 crowd!!
Brooklynn C.
I could never find a company that had bras big enough for me that lasted for a decent amount of time. I found one! I love it! They are willing to help you with anything you need in store and shopping online is fast and easy as well! They have amazing sales that you can catch to make sure you are getting the best deal possible! Quality is 110%
Stephanie M.
Lane Bryant is my favorite place to buy professional clothing for work. I enjoy the variety of fits and lengths they have in pants. I think their regular prices are way too high, but they frequently have great sales. They also have very good customer service and friendly, helpful sales associates. I recommend this store!
Ja'Necia M.
I really like lane bryant. Their clothes rend to be more for the business woman but they have some fun, stylish options as well. Their clothes are more on the expensive side. I hate that their bras don't go up that high in band width. I would love to try them. I like their underwear.
Ashley H.
I’ve loved their clothes for a long time. It’s the only place I can find jeans that fit and lay well. Makes me feel so much better knowing I have some good quality clothes. The bras are phenomenal! Couldn’t ask for better coverage and support with being stylish!!!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love Lane Bryant. I get almost all of my clothing from here, including lingerie and workwear. Lane Bryant has some amazing bras and workout gear. Everything is a bit pricey but worth every penny. Almost all of my pieces have lasted me years.
Kiley M.
I may be biased because I work there. I live the variety that they have for plus sized clothing. They really do care about how good you look and feel in their clothing. They are a bit pricey, but always have a deal of some sort going on.
Skye B.
Montague, CA
I am in love love love with lane Bryant bras!!! I have struggled for years trying to find the perfect bra you know the one that just feels right and I finally found it at lane Bryant and I will go and shop there constantly I swear I have more bras than I do pairs of socks!!! Always welcomed with a smile as well!!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
What are some other stores that have plus size fashion that you like? And it doesn't look old fashion or unappealing
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
Is their intimate apparel (i.e. bras and panties) comparable to that of Victoria Secret?
krystal t.
Spokane, WA
Does anyone know about the prices
Ive always heard that this store is for bigger women, is this true? Because if not I would love to doing a little shopping. I've heard many good things about it.
Karen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Are the clothes worth the prices in this store ?