Lane Bryant Women's Smooth Satin Full Coverage Bra uploaded by tymesha w.Lane Bryant Women's Smooth Satin Full Coverage Bra uploaded by Elyssa F.

BY LANE BRYANT

Available in Plus Size. We've brought back the classic fit you love in this smooth satin full coverage bra that provides excellent shape. Lined underwire cups are sculpted to ensure you have shapely curves. The bra is extremely light, and the silky fabric has a delicate sheen. Adjustable comfort straps. Comfort and fashion unite in plus size Cacique bras and intimates exclusively by Lane Bryant. ITEM #53472, Imported, Sizes: 36C - 44DDD, 38F - 44H, Cacique, exclusively by Lane Bryant see more...

Betsy S.
Gracey
Lane Bryant bras are my all time favorite go-to bra! You can usually catch their BOGO 1/2 or even Free deals on Cacique items. I am a larger busted and framed lady and I always feel lifted and covered in Lane Bryant Cacique bras.
Nicole G.
Raleigh
I love love love this store and their bras. Perfect for the fuller figured woman. However it would be nice to see more discounts and promotions more BOGO for those that are loyal. Some things are affordable a lot of things more expensive than others to the average person. Keyword average.
Katie B.
hartselle
This is definitely a gift I’d love to receive. I’ve never worn one of these bras but I’ve heard nothing but good about them. I know they’re a little pricey but you pay for what you get right? #giftcrush #contest
Angel H.
I love Lane Bryant bras for my full bust size. I wear a 46DDD. They give me great lift and coverage. They are very pricey but I have no other choice. No one else carries my size in a bra that will hold up with wear.
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
I only buy my bras from lane Bryant. The workers are knowledgeable and very helpful. They can be expensive, but you can find great deals. Another plus about Lane Bryant bras is that they last for a long time.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
I have always been top heavy it's been really hard to find full coverage bras - going to lane Bryant has been such a relief in more ways than one! They are more expensive that traditional store but they last forever and are made very well!
Jessica R.
These bras are so comfortable and give good coverage. However I wish they made cutter styles for the larger busts and I feel.they could be a bit cheaper to be plain
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I love this bra. It is extremely comfortable. And it's not easy to find a really comfortable bra when your a DDD! And they offer about 11 different patterns in this bra. Who said big girls can't get cute bras.
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
Cacique bras are the only ones i ever buy anymore. Not many brands carry a 36DDD in a bra that is actually cute AND comfortable. They really have fit & fashion down to a science.
Madison D.
plymouth, NH
Lane Bryant bras are comfortable and pretty. They are a little but expensive but it is a necessity and they have all sizes and it's always a good experience to shop there.