Lane Bryant Women's Smooth Satin Full Coverage Bra uploaded by Elyssa F.Lane Bryant Women's Smooth Satin Full Coverage Bra uploaded by tymesha w.

BY LANE BRYANT

Available in Plus Size. We've brought back the classic fit you love in this smooth satin full coverage bra that provides excellent shape. Lined underwire cups are sculpted to ensure you have shapely curves. The bra is extremely light, and the silky fabric has a delicate sheen. Adjustable comfort straps. Comfort and fashion unite in plus size Cacique bras and intimates exclusively by Lane Bryant. ITEM #53472, Imported, Sizes: 36C - 44DDD, 38F - 44H, Cacique, exclusively by Lane Bryant see more...

Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is a nice quality bra for plus size women. It is best for those who have larger and fuller breasts. I do not have large breasts, so this is not the right bra for me. I have worn it, however, and recommend it to those I mentioned. It’s a good bra.
Niki S.
I’m not sure what to say on this. It gets the job done. It’s not the most comfortable but it’s not uncomfortable either. They are pricey but they tend to last as long as you care for them properly. The day I find a full figure bra that truly accentuates rather than minimizing is the day you get 5 stars out of me.
Betsy S.
Gracey, KY
Lane Bryant bras are my all time favorite go-to bra! You can usually catch their BOGO 1/2 or even Free deals on Cacique items. I am a larger busted and framed lady and I always feel lifted and covered in Lane Bryant Cacique bras.
💜Ash K.
Philadelphia, PA
Lane Bryant's Is My Favorite Bra Company... I've Been Wanting To Become A Lane Bryant's Model Since I Was 24yrs... I'm 35 Now And I Will Not Stop Until I Become One
Nicole G.
Raleigh
I love love love this store and their bras. Perfect for the fuller figured woman. However it would be nice to see more discounts and promotions more BOGO for those that are loyal. Some things are affordable a lot of things more expensive than others to the average person. Keyword average.
Angel H.
I love Lane Bryant bras for my full bust size. I wear a 46DDD. They give me great lift and coverage. They are very pricey but I have no other choice. No one else carries my size in a bra that will hold up with wear.
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
I only buy my bras from lane Bryant. The workers are knowledgeable and very helpful. They can be expensive, but you can find great deals. Another plus about Lane Bryant bras is that they last for a long time.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
It’s Ana amazing one again. It does always really look great. It’s awesome fabric and i think that’s where all the money goes for. They just last forever and it’s not something that you have to constantly repurchase
Bethany O.
This is the bra I wear daily. It’s great at keeping the girls in and under control. My only complaint is that they come suuuuper stuff and it takes a while to really form to your curves. My most recent bra is even putting pressure on my rib cage in weird places.
Katie T.
Hartselle, AL
This is definitely a gift I’d love to receive. I’ve never worn one of these bras but I’ve heard nothing but good about them. I know they’re a little pricey but you pay for what you get right? #giftcrush #contest