Lane Bryant Women's Bra Extender 4 Hooks uploaded by tymesha w.

BY LANE BRYANT

Available in Plus Size. If the band on your bra is just too tight, you can add up to two extra inches with this extender. Made for bras that have four rows of hooks. Each package includes a black, white, and nude extender. One Size. Nylon. Hand wash. Imported. Cacique, exclusively by Lane Bryant offers bra accessories designed with full-figured comfort and style needs in mind. Nobody fits you like Lane Bryant! ITEM #47920, Imported, One size, Cacique, Cacique, exclusively by Lane Bryant see more...

Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is a great idea for us plus size women who may need this for a favorite bra we have that is running small. It does a great job at extending the bra to fit a bigger size. It is good quality and lasts a long time. I have a few of them in different hook sizes.
Amanda W.
Sometimes we need a little extra room. These give you just that. No more tight fitting bras. You will be very thankful for these. They help you extend your fit with no problems. If you want a comfortable wear, I would suggest getting these.
Sometimes you have a favorite bra that just needs a little extra help these days, and these extenders are there to lend that inch or two. I don’t usually need four hooks but do when wearing long lines or corsets and so they come in handy.
Danielle N.
Seymour, TN
I have a small cup, but needed a bigger band. The bra extenders are perfect when I need them if I can’t find my size in the store or style I want. Would recommend these to anyone that may need a bigger band size but not cups size!
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This is a great way to keep wearing a bra that you may have outgrown. It does the job, but isn't a cute addition to your sexy bras.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
After my Fiancé bought me a couple packs of these I have found them very useful, and comfortable for the most part!
Megan H.
Sharpsburg
Sometimes I need just a little more room. These are very helpful and really cheap. Easy to use