Landshark Island Style Lager Beer Bottles 12 oz

by Landshark

Landshark island style lager beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

Does this have a strong hops after taste?
With or without lime? Which is your preference?
Start your review of Landshark Island Style Lager Beer Bottles 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Landshark has a great, refreshing and smooth taste. It's perfect for the summertime on any type of trips to the lake or camping by the fire.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Another great lager! It's not up everyone's alley but it's a great summer time beer, not to mention it has an awesome name and bottle cap ;)
somers point, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Landshark is such a delicious beer for the summertime! It takes super smooth and goes down so easily. Definitely one of my favorite beers.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Landshark is hard to find in my area, but when it is on draught, I love to indulge. It is a good, light beer, perfect for hot, summer days.
VA Beach, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the ONLY beer than I can truly say that I enjoy. Great taste, good price, and I take this every where with me during the summer!
Yukon, OK
I had this beer for the first time a few weeks ago and love it! It's a great, light beer! Tastes great and is really good with a lime :)
Chesapeake, OH
I don't usually drink any other beer besides Bud Light, but this is most definitely my second choice. My first if I am at a restaurant.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yummty beer, great color, it is a bit sweet but still a good enough beer and works great with pizza. Try it out you will be surprised.
Patchogue
Love it! Best beer ever. Refreshing and love the concept. It like a party in a box. Play a bit of beach music and you are good to go!
Port Neches, TX
Light fresh taste!! Not too hoppy and not too strong. It’s definitely a refreshing treat on a hot day while laying out by the pool !