Landshark Island Style Lager Beer Bottles 12 oz

by Landshark

Landshark island style lager beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

Does this have a strong hops after taste?
With or without lime? Which is your preference?
Start your review of Landshark Island Style Lager Beer Bottles 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Deptford , NJ
O-M-G. Nothing says summer like a Landshark in your hand. It's the perfect taste for bbqing or laying out on the beach. It's not too tart and not too heavy like some beers. I highly recommend going to the liquor store today and trying it for yourself!!
San Antonio, TX
My favorite beer!! It's lite (without the aftertaste of lite beer). It has really good flavor without being too heavy. Dress it with lime and beer or margarita salt and you have the perfect adult beverage!
I am not a big beer drinker.. I honestly do not know much about them. This was the first beer that I found that I actually liked. It has a light taste and reminds me of the islands. If you are looking for something light, I would give this a try.
Lovington, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great summer beer. It is light in flavor and when its cold and its a great way to end the day! Occasionally I like to add a little lime salt, too! One of my favorites. Prefer it over Corona.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Landshark is a refreshing beer that isn't too heavy after having one or two. It is best enjoyed in the warmer weather, but is suitable for year round consumption. It's a good lager that sin't too dark for those who don't drink beer regularly
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to beer. It's so refreshing especially when it's ice cold. I enjoy it for most of the year even though it screams summer. It may be more expensive than others but it's worth it cause you don't cringe with every sip.
Huntsville, AL
This is definitely what you think of when you think 'beach beer'. I'm much more a craft beer girl, particularly stouts and porters, but they can seem heavy sitting out in the sun on a hot day. This one is light with just enough flavor to be refreshing.
I tried this as an alternative to corona, which I am not a huge fan of at all and found myself buying it all the time. Really great product with only the slightest lager taste. I’m actually someone who does not like lagers but found myself loving this
Jacksonville, FL
Not the best beer in the world and definitely not my first choice at a bar, but there is just something so nice about sipping a Landshark with lime on the beach.
Chula Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great beer similar to Corona or Bud Light Lime. It's got a good taste and it is enhanced by adding a lime. Such a great beer for a day out on the boat!