Landshark Island Style Lager Beer Bottles 12 oz

by Landshark

Landshark island style lager beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

Does this have a strong hops after taste?
With or without lime? Which is your preference?
Start your review of Landshark Island Style Lager Beer Bottles 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
New Braunfels, TX
Good beer. i prefer to drink these when we are at the coast. Love the label on these bad boys as well. Cant go wrong with land shark.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for a Jimmy Buffet party, tastes similar to corona. Good with a lime slice. Adding a liquor to it actually enhances the taste.
Favorite beer. Great shandy. Perfect for summer. Even better for the winter wishing for summer. Great with the added lemon or lime.
Philadelphia, PA
Landsharks are usually my go-to for parties where I don’t want to bring expensive beer but still want to drink a refreshing bottle.
Scranton, PA
Love Landshark! Very similar to corona and great with or without a limE. Very refreshing light taste and perfect any time of year.
Pekin, IL
Love Landshark, tried it for the first time a few years ago and have everyone in my family hooked! Perfect with a lime, must try!
Bressler, PA
This is my favorite summer beer. I is perfectly reshreshing on a hot day. It had a nice light taste without being a little beer.
This is my favorite light beer. Although it doesn't have a ton of flavor, it is mild and easy to drink. Love the bottles, too.
Coventry Twp, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great summer beer! Who wouldn't want to enjoy one of these while relaxing on the beach or laying out wherever you can make do!
Spring Lake, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect beer for summer time. Super light beer. Not too strong either. Great taste and flavor all the way till the last drop.