BY LANDSHARK

Katherine C.
Tamarac, FL
This is definitely the go to beer in my house. Its good. Its smooth, but you feel it after the 4th or 5th one. I really enjoy drinking it.
Hannah S.
Thousand Oaks
This is my favorite beer of all time. Lime wedge, salt, lawn chair.. The perfect summer night. The perfect light, refreshing beer.
Danielle M.
Miramar, FL
I am by no means a big beer drinker, but I do enjoy landshark. It's a much smoothr flavor that a lot of beers I have tried before.
Jessica W.
North Rose, NY
I actually used this to make beer bread and it tasted delicious. Not liking many beers, this was not too dark and very good tasting
Kayla G.
Hilliard, OH
Not the best tasting beer but can't beat it for the price. Something different to try if you're getting tired of the same old beer.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
I love a cold Landshark in the summer! They totally remind me of sitting in the backyard enjoying the weather. Great with a lime!
Astrid T.
Estas cervezas son una delicia, y este six pack es lo máximo, me encanta, super práctico, son buenisimas si las tomas bien frías
Kate R.
Pretty decent beachy beer. Great to take out on the boat. The flavor is alright, better than most non-imported beers though.
Kassie S.
Celeste, TX
If you like Corona, but you don't want to spend the money on it, Landshark is a good alternative. It's perfect with a lime.
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
I'm not a big beer drinker, but this was actually surprisingly good. Excellent pair with food, taste is not too strong.
Holly W.
Would you rather have Landshark with a lemon or a lime?
Rosana  V.
Who else loves this beer??
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where is this beer made?
Martha G.
How much are they?
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Does anyone else agree this stuff tastes MUCH better on a beach?