BY LANDSHARK

Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
What a refreshing lager! I don't buy it often (it's not usually available around where I live) but I will order it at the bars and it always hits the spot.
Lizz G.
A great, refreshing beer that's perfect for the summer. Definitely add some limes and pink Himalayan salt. The perfect beer for guests at a summer party!
Emily-June P.
Land Shark is by far one of the best summer beers! Perfect for a hot day by the lake or pool. It's really easy to drink too if you aren't keen on beer.
JoAnne K.
Midland, MI
Love this beer during the summer months! Love to grab a cold one, go down to the dock and put my toes in the water!!! A nice flavored refreshing beer.
Mary S.
Prescott Vly, AZ
One of my favorite "go to" beers! It is full of flavor but not heavy. I love it year round, but it always tastes great ice cold on a hot summer day!
Bradley M.
Charlotte, NC
Landshark is a great beer for kicking back in a beach and just relaxing. Pairs great with a twist of lime. If you like corona, you'll love this beer!
Amber F.
Mayodan, NC
Review for: Can more...
At first I was a little hesitant to this beer but once I start drinking it, it became my favorite. It’s nice to sit on the beach with one in my hand
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Landshark Beer is so refreshing and tastes similar to Corona Extra. I like to drink mine super cold with a splash of lime juice!
Nicci A.
Bloomington, MN
This is a crisp, refreshing, summer beer! Love it! It's nothing fancy, but it's easy to drink and a great way to refresh after a long day.
Samantha P.
Baltimore, MD
My boyfriend’s favorite beer, he loves how crisp and light it is. While the product is comparable to Corona, he much rather have Landshark.
Holly W.
Would you rather have Landshark with a lemon or a lime?
Rosana  V.
Who else loves this beer??
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where is this beer made?
Martha G.
How much are they?
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Does anyone else agree this stuff tastes MUCH better on a beach?