BY LANDSHARK

Victoria G.
Hatboro, PA
Landshark is one of my personal favorite beers. I especially like to drink it during the summer, while sitting on the beach. It's light and refreshing and is very enjoyable! I enjoy it more than Corona.
Joy J.
One of my go-to summer beers, Landshark never disappoints. Have enjoyed introducing new people to it as well as an alternative to the more standard/typical summer staples.
Kristin F.
Landshark is one of the first beers I ever tasted and is one of my absolute favorites. If you prefer a light this is a great choice and is comparable to Corona Light or Bud Light as far as IBUs go.
Meg H.
This is definitely best ice ice cold, but it's a great summer beer! I love to have one of these by the pool when I've been sitting outside too long. Light and refreshing! Best with a lime.
Taylor P.
Little Rock, AR
Landshark has become my favorite beer for the summer. I used to be a Corona girl all the way but my friend grabbed this out of the cooler for me one day and I haven't looked back since!
alexis g.
Highland, IN
Had this beer at the bar once, I didn't really like it because it doesn't really taste heavily of beer. However, if thats what you're looking for then this beer is effect for you!
Delilah O.
Brunswick, GA
Not much of a beer drinker but this is one of the best summer beers out there. Very smooth taste, not bitter. Could be compared to corona and even good with a lime too. Very well priced at most stores.
Ashley W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is by far my favorite beer. Great taste and not too heavy. I love a lime in it, but it’s not a must have. I will be a forever consumer!
Rachel B.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff! Corona used to be my go-to beer, but Landshark beats it. It has a lighter, less skunky taste compared to Corona, and I love it with a lime!
Kristina G.
Easton, MD
Love landshark. It's the perfect amount of fizz and taste. It is my number one choice of lager. I can stay just on this as my drink of choice for an evening.
Holly W.
Would you rather have Landshark with a lemon or a lime?
Rosana  V.
Who else loves this beer??
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where is this beer made?
Martha G.
How much are they?
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Does anyone else agree this stuff tastes MUCH better on a beach?