BY LANDSHARK

Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
I'm really enjoy land shark! Not too heavy and not too light, satisfy me every time. And honestly my all time favorite lager. Prices are pretty reasonable, especially for quality. I highly recommend giving landshark lager a try.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This beer tastes similar to a Corona and it is not imported. It is nice and light for the summer time and tastes great with a lime. I enjoy this beer in the summer and find it very refreshing and good to have around at a summer get together.
Kim G.
Delaware, OH
This is a good beer but does not compete with Corona in taste. Landshark has a bit of a lighter taste than Corona but the flavor is also not as good as a corona. If deciding between the two, definitely opt for a Corona. Don't forget the lime for either!
Bobbie M.
Steinauer, NE
One of my favorite beers. It is a great summer beer choice when you want something light and refreshing. Add some sea salt and a lime and it is delicious! This "island style lager" is very smooth and goes great with most food choices. I can not swallow Corona - in my opinion, this tastes NOTHING like it. Best part is, I only paid $7.88 for a 6 pack!
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
I love LandShark for the summer. I think it has such rich flavors and is a nice light beer when you don't want something cheap. Not to say that this is expensive but it is better quality than other light beers. It's great with a lime!
Rebecca B.
Hitchcock, TX
I first tried this a couple of months ago. Landshark is now my go-to beer. It's perfect with a lime in the summer at a get together or cookout. Highly recommend this beer. It's like Corona, but not skunky. I also love Corona Extra.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Landshark is the perfect beer for the spring time going into summer. This beer is light and a thirst quencher. It pairs great with a BBQ and a nice day outside. It does not leave an overwhelming after taste and it always leaves you wanting more.
Destiny G.
If you love the taste of Corona, but hate the skunk after taste. Try this. I always had the taste for corona minus the after taste. So when I tried this, I was in heaven. I love it. Pricey at times. I can't find it every where.
Valerie L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This was a surprisingly tasty rather light beer. Easy to drink at a party. The price is a bit high because there are other similar tasting light lagers out there for less. You do look classier with this one though.
Bobbie M.
Steinauer, NE
Tried this when we were on vacation in Galveston and they asked if I wanted it "fully dressed". Wasn't sure what that meant at the time - but I tried it and I am so glad I did. Turns out "fully dressed" is with sea salt on the rim & served with a lime. Delicious! This is now my favorite beer. Ever!
Holly W.
Would you rather have Landshark with a lemon or a lime?
Rosana  V.
Who else loves this beer??
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where is this beer made?
Martha G.
How much are they?
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Does anyone else agree this stuff tastes MUCH better on a beach?