BY LANDSHARK

Frida A.
Little Rock, AR
This beer is so light and sweet. It's affordable and it's perfect for the hot summer days at the beach!
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
The imported makes all the difference in the world. I like my beer foreign and this product delivers.
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
This a fine beer that I can enjoy any time. It is really refreshing and I think it taste really good.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Great beer prefect for summer time great taste smooth light its not heavy. 😁😁😁😁😁 I love this beer
Jillian G.
Seaside Park, NJ
A fantastic summer time beer!! Just fill the cooler with a bunch of these and you're good to go!
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Landshark is another good refreshment to have when hosting a party, goes over great with a crowd.
Rosana  V.
I love love love this beer!! The taste is super smooth & would choose this over any beer any day.
Crystal L.
Mission, TX
I enjoy the smoothness of the beer. its even better ice cold dressed with salt and lime!!!!!!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
So disgusting. I did not find this beer remotely tasty. I'd rather drink water and get punched.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
It's light and great for summer days. It's also pretty inexpensive which is always a huge plus!
Holly W.
Would you rather have Landshark with a lemon or a lime?
Rosana  V.
Who else loves this beer??
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where is this beer made?
Martha G.
How much are they?
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Does anyone else agree this stuff tastes MUCH better on a beach?