BY LANDSHARK

Jessica M.
Oneonta, AL
Review for: Lager 6 more...
Amazing with an absolutely fabulous taste! Add a lime for extra kick of flavor! It’s my go-to! I would highly recommend this to anyone and it is very affordable! Try it out today!
Heather D.
Celina, OH
This is my absolute favorite beer! Crisp and refreshing, this beer really delivers! I pr fee it with a lime slice and served ice cold. It makes me want to sit on the beach!
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
It was an okay beer. Not too light and not too heavy. Had a smoothish taste but not my go to favorite choice. Tastes almost similar to a corona in a way. Good beer to drink by the pool or beach. Would buy again.
Ashley T.
Macon
Perfect for a pool day. Same price or maybe a dollar more for one up from bud light . Perfect when it’s hot outside and I pick it up at my local public where they have the insulated bags. We always buy this when we float down the river
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
THIS IS MY BEER! I got introduced to this beer a couple years back and I never went back to drinking another beer... unless this is unavailable then I'll settle for another. Anyway I love this beer, it tastes great and doesn't give me a headache nor that hungover feeling the morning after drinking too many. This beer is great alone, with food, and even better when its dressed with trechas or a chili powder (it's more common in South Texas but if you haven't had beer with Trechas I definitely recommend you try it!). I will continue to drink and buy this for the rest of my life!
Courtney L.
I had this when I was on vacation in Orlando and really enjoyed it. I tried it because no where had my normal beer which is labatt blue light. This is a lighter beer with a nice crisp taste. I would say the taste is pretty comparable to blue light. It's a really good option for a pretty comparable price.
Shannon C.
this one of my favorite summer beers. love to drink it while laying by the pool - it's super refreshing and light. very similar to corona but better in my opinion - tastes less watery. good with or without a lime. it's not imported and pretty cheap.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Landshark is alot like your coronas. It tastes like a beachy beer except made here. I have had it at Navy Pier in Chicago they promote it alot. I found it refreshing on a hot summer night. I would definitely try it again.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Landshark is the perfect beer for the spring time going into summer. This beer is light and a thirst quencher. It pairs great with a BBQ and a nice day outside. It does not leave an overwhelming after taste and it always leaves you wanting more.
Tess S.
Philadelphia, PA
This beer is a nice, light, refreshing beer, perfect for a day at the beach or pool and easy to drink all day long. If you're looking for something with a lot of flavor, this isn't for you, but great for what it is
Holly W.
Would you rather have Landshark with a lemon or a lime?
Rosana  V.
Who else loves this beer??
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where is this beer made?
Martha G.
How much are they?
Nick B.
Dartmouth, NS
Does anyone else agree this stuff tastes MUCH better on a beach?