BY LANDSHARK

Landshark Lager is a refreshing, drinkable beer brewed for the island lifestyle. Landshark Lager was created through collaboration between Margaritaville Brewing Co. and Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville. see more...

• Which do you prefer? Landshark or Corona?7 Answers
LANDSHARK 12 oz Beer 12 PK CANS
  • "This is a good beer when you need something cheap to get drunk on the beach with." in 1 review
  • "But this is actually pretty good beer!" in 1 review
  • "I am not a beer drinker but do have one on occasion and when I do I like the light beers." in 1 review
Leah N.
Groton, CT
My favorite summer time drink! Just like a corona but better! Best beachy time drink and even in the winter it reminds me of hot summer days. Add lime it’s even better!
Cori B.
Sicklerville, NJ
Landshark is a nice, night beer. Perfect for hot summer days and barbecues! I prefer beer over sugary and mixed drinks but still pretty picky on the beer. Anyone that has come over and tried it, has since converted over to Landshark as well!!
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn , NY
Pour is a nice yellow with some carbonation and small foamy head. Had the traditional grain smell, little soapy with a mild skunk mixed in. Taste is simple, very light and easy drinking. Notes of grain, mild hops, corn, and grass. Finish is light and clean, easy to sip all day in the hot sun without leaving you too out of it. I would snag this on the beach for sure plus have to give Mr Buffett a little love.
Cheers.
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID
I love Landshark. By itself it's good but as a "Loaded Landshark" like at Margarittaville it's amazing. Put a shot of tequila in the bottom of the glass, a tbsp of lime juice, fill the rest of the glass with Landshark and stir. It's amazing and makes you feel like you're instantly at the beach.
Lauren C.
HOBOKEN, NJ
I like Land Shark, it's a good light feeling beer for the Summer or at sporting events. I often drink it when Corona isn't available as to me they taste interchangeable. I'm not a huge beer fan, but when beer is the only option, I would definitely drink this again.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I am not a beer drinker but do have one on occasion and when I do I like the light beers. I had this beer at a local bar with friends and we all thought the same way. It was light, a little like Corona Light, and just a trifle toward the sweet side.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
Great beer for the summer, and really all year around, especially when you live in Texas and summer is about the only season we have. Very similar to other beers such as Coronoa Light or Dos Equis in my opinion. I always dress mine with salt and lime. I would recommend.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
This is one of my husband favorite dressed beers. They have a great flavor all on their own but a little lime and salt only makes it better even with a bit of Trechas!
Jessica F.
Anything that has to do with Jimmy Buffett is great. This been is a nice light beer. Great for hot summer days. I am not a beer fan but if beer was the only option to drink, I would choose this beer.
Megan G.
Clover, SC
I am not a beer drinker, but my husband loves this brand. Even though, I would usually prefer to drink something other than beer, this is the beer I do drink occasionally.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Which do you prefer? Landshark or Corona?