Landmann USA Landmann Heatwave Fireplace - 28

Landmann USA Landmann Heatwave Fireplace - 28"

The landmann heatwave fireplace has a full-size cooking grate to carry out your grilling tasks. It gives a 360 view of the fire. Its galvanized spark guard and heat shield keep you protected from the heat. This outdoor fireplace is made of steel and has a porcelain enamel finish. Its lid has large wooden handles for safe handling. The fireplace has wheels to let you move it around your backyard or patio. Assembly required. see more...

Landmann USA Landmann Heatwave Fireplace - 28
Landmann USA Landmann Heatwave Fireplace - 28"
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
I have this fireplace and I love it! It is easy to move around so you can move it wherever you need it. It holds a nice size of wood and I love the lid.
Denise M.
I love this fireplace and it is amazing! It is great for many things. It is easy to move around & it so cute!
Lindsey Z.
Great little fire pit for a small backyard get together. Great gift or to keep for yourself.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Decorator Expert
These are nice to have I have one I keep outside during the chilly days of the year my hole family loves it and I recommend it to anyone
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Lands man heatwave fire placeworks great for outdoors I like to burn mail in all kinds of other stuff that I don't need or want that needs to be shredded real nice and convenient