Lander Mouthwash Refreshing Mint (Green) Case Pack 12

by Lander

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lander Mouthwash Refreshing Mint (Green) Case Pack 12!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mouthwash is actually really good and does the job very well. I purchase this brand all the time and for my entire household. Each person has their own. The Dollar Tree carries this brand. They also have the blue kind. I don't recall seeing cinnamon though
Yorktown , VA
Absolutely adore this mouthwash. It is a great value! I usually buy it as a 24 outs from the dollar tree for a dollar. It is effective and a refreshing mint flavor! I highly recommend this mouthwash!
Stonecrest, GA
I was already a fan of the Lander's brand, so I was Not surprised when I tried Their mouthwash and Loved it. Lander's mouthwash refreshes without the mint flavor being too spicy. I normally need to dilute mouthwashes with a bit of water, but NOT Landers.
Tullahoma, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not as expensive as Listerine but leaves your mouth tingly and fresh! It's also not quite as strong as the name brand but I'm actually okay with that because it's not too overpowering for me and it's cheaper.
Torrington, CT
Lander Mouthwash Refreshing Mint (Green) Case Pack 12 uploaded by Lily T.
This mouthwash is so refreshing! Its so much better than the other mint mouthwashes I have tried! Long lasting and great tasting.
An okay product but not the best, when your rinsing it it doesnt affect your mouth and it refreshes just like other porducts
Stevens Point, WI
I use this all the time and is my go-to mouth wash. It is strong and works so well. I recommend this to everyone.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was using this to save money and it truly help me to improve my oral health and I only had to spend a dollar
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this daily. It works. Leaves my birth feeling refreshed and minty. Keeps my mouth clean.
Refreshing mint flavor is better than the others. I like the taste and the smell.