Lander Mouthwash Refreshing Mint (Green) Case Pack 12 uploaded by Lily T.

BY LANDER

Juanita B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This mouthwash is actually really good and does the job very well. I purchase this brand all the time and for my entire household. Each person has their own. The Dollar Tree carries this brand. They also have the blue kind. I don't recall seeing cinnamon though
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
Absolutely adore this mouthwash. It is a great value! I usually buy it as a 24 outs from the dollar tree for a dollar. It is effective and a refreshing mint flavor! I highly recommend this mouthwash!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Not as expensive as Listerine but leaves your mouth tingly and fresh! It's also not quite as strong as the name brand but I'm actually okay with that because it's not too overpowering for me and it's cheaper.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I was already a fan of the Lander's brand, so I was Not surprised when I tried Their mouthwash and Loved it. Lander's mouthwash refreshes without the mint flavor being too spicy. I normally need to dilute mouthwashes with a bit of water, but NOT Landers.
Lily T.
Torrington, CT
This mouthwash is so refreshing! Its so much better than the other mint mouthwashes I have tried! Long lasting and great tasting.
Adrian M.
An okay product but not the best, when your rinsing it it doesnt affect your mouth and it refreshes just like other porducts
Miranda D.
Stevens Point, WI
I use this all the time and is my go-to mouth wash. It is strong and works so well. I recommend this to everyone.
Tiara W.
Philadelphia, PA
I was using this to save money and it truly help me to improve my oral health and I only had to spend a dollar
Gabrielle R.
I use this daily. It works. Leaves my birth feeling refreshed and minty. Keeps my mouth clean.
Victoria H.
Refreshing mint flavor is better than the others. I like the taste and the smell.