BY LAND O'LAKES #41 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Emily M.
Essex Junction, VT
We get this kind from the deli and we like it. We get it for either grilled cheese, cheeseburgers or just regular sandwiches!
Linda P.
Land o lakes American cheese doesn't taste as delicious as it once did. The taste reminds me of fake cheese in plastic wrap. I don't know if they've changed the recipe, but the flavor and quality has gone downhill and I no longer purchase their cheeses at all.
Danielle M.
Great flavor and price, perfect for those sandwiches and easy enough for a quick slice snack, never plastic tasting
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
I love American cheese even though it’s so processed and bad for you. I buy it often at Walmart for the best price but always found at other grocery stores. Very similar in flavor to Kraft american cheese.
Sarah J.
Clearfield, KY
This will always be my favorite go to cheese for everything! Whether for sandwiches or grilled cheese and it is affordable. No other brand compares when it comes to good yellow American cheese, it is the only brand that my whole family will buy. I definitely recommend!
Crystal V.
Moorpark
Land O Lakes has been my all time favorite cheese ever since I was a little girl! My mom would go purchase it from the deli and ask for a separate slice for me. It has such a smooth creamy texture and isn’t overly processed.
Dvani M.
Land O Lakes cheeses are made with milk, and not milk by product or oil like a lot of other "cheese" products claim to be. It is perfect for any dish, grilled cheese, on a sandwich or apart of a mix when you make mac n cheese. The cheese itself doesn't have too strong a flavor but it takes any sandwich from plain to delicious when you add a slice.
Rachel R.
Shirley
My family is addicted to cheese. I’m not much of a cheese eaten, aside from melted on my burgers or in grilled cheese. But Land O Lakes is the only kind I can actually eat plain. Can be pricey depending on which store and the sale that’s going on. But tastes great!
Jameelsa S.
My favorite cheese! I use the white American as well, both are good I like to use these cheeses for egg sandwiches in the morning
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
Another favorite cheese of mine this works great for omelets, grilled cheese, burgers you name it. I love the flavor not too strong.