BY LAND O'LAKES #38 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

AMY B.
Syracuse
The best cheese around is land o lakes creamy and delishes but it always has to be yellow taste better. I know weird
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
This and boars head is literally the only American cheese you'll ever see me touch. I think American cheese is disgusting and has a weird feel...but this is legit
Trinity M.
Scranton , PA
Use this at my job (Dunkin' Donuts) it's great on the sandwiches. Over all I love land o lakes cheese
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
I really like this cheese. It tastes amazing & I also use this when I'm making a grilled cheese sandwhich, this is one of my go to cheeses, I usually buy it from cub foods & I run out of these quick because my family loves this cheese to !
Brooklyn C.
The only kind of cheese we use regularly in my house. It's not processed which makes it the best choice.
Kristine S.
Tinton Falls, NJ
This is my go to cheese when I go to the deli. It goes great with any deli meat so that I can make a sandwich.
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
I am not personally a huge fan of American cheese slices, but Land O Lakes are some of the most delicious! I've found a lot of American cheese slices to be waxy or have a strange flavor, but I've never had that problem with these slices! They're pretty good, and they're helpful for a quick sandwich.
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
I I love this so much. I love cheese. I love how this taste. It is amazing. I get this in my house all the time.
Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA
This is real cheese at its best! The slices don't get stuck together, it takes your sandwich to another level and is perfect for grilled cheese!
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
I can still hear my dad in the NY deli ordering "a pound of land o lakes yellow American" it's a classic I've had my entire life!