Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Emily K.
I love love love cheese! So this is one of my favorite brands! Its good eating by itself or on sandwiches ans grilled cheese. And i loce how it melts right in your mouth! Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese
Erica B.
Cape Coral
Perfect tasting cheese not to salty and it’s sweet, creamy texture for cheese and can use it on anything
Amber A.
Austinville
Delicious I use this all the time to make my boys grill cheeses and and to make cheeseburgers .. my one year old ways it plain .
Tiffany O.
Pittsburgh
Land olakes yellow American cheese is the ONLY yellow cheese I will eat that’s not shredded! I remember going to the deli with my mom when I was little and would spit it out if it wasn’t the “right” cheese! My husband and I love LOL cheese as we call it!
Carly B.
Sioux Falls , SD
Best cheese ever of course!!!! We use this in my household for everything. The flavor is delicious. It’s like heaven in my mouth. Super affordable and not expensive at all! This is the only brand of cheese we use in our home!
Tracy M.
Ashland
I love This cheese my mom used to buy it when I was a little girl a bite now my son loves it it’s the best cheese and a grilled cheese sandwich to great price and I would recommend it
Dante T.
henderson
Amazing cheese. The only American cheese we buy. It's so milky smooth and taste amazing. Always a great price.
Melissa O.
East Aurora, NY
This is a staple in our house.. always tastes good and always a good price point. Other cheeses taste artificial, but this tastes like real cheese. We get it every week and eat it most every day. I always look for Land O Lakes when I'm out shopping!
Stephanie S.
Suffern, NY
No one in my house will eat any other brand of cheese. You can really taste the difference. We love land o lakes!
Danielle D.
Mingo Jct, OH
This cheese is my favorite! It is very delicious. Me and my daughter can just eat it by the slice. This cheese tastes a lot better to me than the other cheese that is individually wrapped. It is affordable and I would definitely recommend.