Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES #41 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Melissa T.
Land O Lakes has the tastiest yellow american cheese out there. I don't buy any other brand because this kind tastes so great. Perfect for grilled cheeses and breakfast sandwiches.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
This is so good! It is the only American cheese that you'll ever find in my refrigerator! It's the only one I'll feed my son...it is so darn good...I love this stuff!
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
esta marca la verdad que no la e probado pero quería hacer este comentario para ver si algien ya lo a comido y me dise que tal esta este producto y que costo tiene y si vale la pena conprarlo
Rachelle L.
Monaca
This cheese. OMG how I love this cheese. The flavor of it the consistency of it. I can't keep it in the house everyone just stands at the fridge and eats it.
Tiffany H.
Dawson Spgs, KY
This has been my favorite cheese for years even got my kids addicted to it has a taste like no other very creamy and great
Joy T.
Blaine, TN
Once you have had Land O Lakes deli cheese, the singles will no longer be acceptable.
Tracy G.
Ashland
This cheese has always been a favorite we put it on sandwiches and we eat it with crackers for a snack it a go to snack and it’s better then candies and cookies
Erica G.
The best deli sliced cheese, hands down! Typically the best value at the grocery store. Absolutely delicious. A great option for sandwiches, snacking, and more.
Elizabeth M.
Wheaton, IL
Only cheese I buy, really tasty. worth the money of getting the deli cheese than regular cheese. I had no idea what i was missing out on. often on sale at jewl
Jocelyn F.
I love land o lakes cheese its the only one i buy. Its creamy i always get it thin i don't like my cheese thick. I get 2lbs every month thats how much i love it