BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Candace S.
Smithtown, NY
Classic, delicious American cheese. My family has been eating LOL American cheese forever. I wouldn’t pick another!
savanha y.
My mother in law likes this cheese. To me it's OK, not my favorite brand but is OK for sandwiches that's about it
Tabatha F.
Antioch, TN
I I love this so much. I love cheese. I love how this taste. It is amazing. I get this in my house all the time.
Sabrina S.
Nesconset, NY
I’ve been eating this cheese since I was a kid. It’s great for sandwiches, grilled cheese, or just a quick snack!
Savana C.
Norton, VA
I love this cheese. It has a good cheddar taste and is perfect for grilled cheeses. It melts perfectly on bread.
Marissa D.
This is the beat American cheese. It is probably completely processed but who cares because it is so delicious
Brianna M.
Youngstown, FL
I love land o lakes cheese it has to be my favorite cheese. I like all of the flavors. I like it with crackers.
Kristine S.
Tinton Falls, NJ
This is my go to cheese when I go to the deli. It goes great with any deli meat so that I can make a sandwich.
Maoly F.
West New York, NJ
This has to be in the fridge. We got a BJ's membership just because it's the only place in Florida to get it
Alexis A.
Joppa, MD
I have this since I was a kid. Always order it sliced thin! It’s the best. I like the white American as well.